Jazzinc Jedi Starfighter... Would Hot toys....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering buying from Jazzinc, but I'm hesitant due to concerns about their paint job mentioned by reviewers like Danoby2. For those who have purchased from them before, can Jazzinc deliver a paint job at least on par with Hot Toys as shown below?

View attachment 674587

You have to take Danoby 2 "reviews" with a block of salt. In that 66 Batmobile review he was focusing in on whatever small issues he can find and dramatized then up to bigger issues, and staged everything in the worst light he could manage without making it super obvious and kept the camera zoomed in on what little issues he found. He never really showcased the vehicle itself overall as he does in his other vehicle reviews.

If you look at his TOMY Enterprise review he glosses over the failure of TOMY to cover the seams and plugholes as promised, or that they lied about needing a support stand. He also waves off any possibility of problems later on by not using the supports where on the JazzInc review he hammered hard "possible" problems down the road. Even with the issues (which are bigger and more obvious then the JazzInc issues) he gives it a glowing review calling it a masterpiece at one point.

He took the same route with his Afterlife Ecto1 review hand waving away the QC issues with the crooked logo. Showcased the whole vehicle, didn't focus on the huge glaring issue you can see from across a room. Even saying he doesn't care about the issue as long as the vehicle works, he's fine with it.

If you watch any of his streams, it's clear he doesn't like JazzInc for some reason and he takes shots at them whenever possible. My suggestion, get one of their vehicles if you want and judge for yourself. You won't have any problem flipping it if you don't like it.

I'm considering buying from Jazzinc, but I'm hesitant due to concerns about their paint job mentioned by reviewers like Danoby2. For those who have purchased from them before, can Jazzinc deliver a paint job at least on par with Hot Toys as shown below?

View attachment 674587
You have to take Danoby 2 "reviews" with a block of salt. In that 66 Batmobile review he was focusing in on whatever small issues he can find and dramatized then up to bigger issues, and staged everything in the worst light he could manage without making it super obvious and kept the camera zoomed in on what little issues he found. He never really showcased the vehicle itself overall as he does in his other vehicle reviews.

If you look at his TOMY Enterprise review he glosses over the failure of TOMY to cover the seams and plugholes as promised, or that they lied about needing a support stand. He also waves off any possibility of problems later on by not using the supports where on the JazzInc review he hammered hard "possible" problems down the road. Even with the issues (which are bigger and more obvious then the JazzInc issues) he gives it a glowing review calling it a masterpiece at one point.

He took the same route with his Afterlife Ecto1 review hand waving away the QC issues with the crooked logo. Showcased the whole vehicle, didn't focus on the huge glaring issue you can see from across a room. Even saying he doesn't care about the issue as long as the vehicle works, he's fine with it.

If you watch any of his streams, it's clear he doesn't like JazzInc for some reason and he takes shots at them whenever possible. My suggestion, get one of their vehicles if you want and judge for yourself. You won't have any problem flipping it if you don't like it.

Kebron is correct, especially about the block of salt instead of grain.

Nothing personal against that guy but he seems to have trouble letting go of grudges, whether it’s towards certain brands or other people on social media.

He does have a particular bias against JazzInc and likes to take shots at them.

It’s not always easy to tell but every reviewer has their own personal biases that has to be taken into consideration when watching their videos.

As with anything in life, multiple sources are needed to paint a more complete picture of a particular product.

😂 if someone turns their MCU HT Black Widow into a sex doll, then makes a video about it…you might wanna be grabbing that block of salt before viewing 😂😂😂

We are working on engineering of the prototype, so we are going very fast
Looking forward to those pics. I think a lot of people, myself included, are really keen to see the droid solution on a real physical sample.

I don’t have the space or even the money for this but it would be a dream come true.

Is it only a preorder item or will it also be available while stock lasts? I

I don’t have the space or even the money for this but it would be a dream come true.

Is it only a preorder item or will it also be available while stock lasts? I
Jazzinc does not over produce anything anymore. Joost has been screwed too many times by people backing out. You either pre-order or you have to cross your fingers than someone else cancels and you get your name called.

Jazzinc does not over produce anything anymore. Joost has been screwed too many times by people backing out. You either pre-order or you have to cross your fingers than someone else cancels and you get your name called.
This exactly!!!!

Back