ROTS Clone mini busts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QQB said:
:D :D :D
image1112.jpg

image1118.jpg

The more I look at these, the more I like them. Is anyone planning on selling their extras for a reasonable price?

Nice JLCMSU! I was able to order a Shocktrooper from GG today and I have the blue and white on order from a friend. I may also be able to get the orange from him if he is able to get his order filled from Star Wars Shop. If not I will have to get the orange another way. Hopefully I will have the whole set as well!

Thnx! They do look really nice together. I just noticed though I missed dusting that shelf this weekend. :lol

QQB said:

I thought that was a playbill for ROTS on Broadway :D

Seriously though great setup. Still got to get the utupau and now the shocktrooper as well, hopefully without breaking the bank.:rolleyes:

I am so back and forth on getting all 4 of these. I like them, but Iam trying to make myself stick to Jedi/Sith only for the PT busts while doing all of the OT busts.

KitFisto said:
I am so back and forth on getting all 4 of these. I like them, but Iam trying to make myself stick to Jedi/Sith only for the PT busts while doing all of the OT busts.

Think of it as part of the Clone Wars.

KitFisto said:
Shut up shut up shut up shut up! LOL

Who are you kidding? You know you're going to crack and get these. Just do it now before they become too expensive. I'll even help you out with one of them.:D

Darth Loki said:
Who are you kidding? You know you're going to crack and get these. Just do it now before they become too expensive. I'll even help you out with one of them.:D

Whatcha got?

Just picked up 3 in 1 auction on eBay for the white, orange and blue. Loki, I PM'ed you. I will take that red shock trooper off your hands.

Wow, look at my wil power in action!

Way to show some self-restraint. What else are you going to psych yourself into buying this week for your birthday?

Darth Loki said:
Way to show some self-restraint. What else are you going to psych yourself into buying this week for your birthday?

LOL, I didn't have to pay for the busts so it's win/win for me on these 4 bad boys!

Just got this bad boy today.... now to find a spot to stash him! :lol

146263919O909946316.jpg

I think I might actually get a white one later down the road and repaint it to make my own cheap Shocktrooper..... :D

I got all three of mine today. Now GG just has to come through with my Shocktrooper. Still nothing posted to my credit card.

Back