ROTS Clone mini busts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my set of three today as well. I wish I hadn't missed the shocktrooper yesterday. At least i got the mara jade bust though.

I got my 501st today. Will order the white next week. That just leaves me needing the Utupau.

I really do like these mini busts and I still have a mint Comic Con Trooper sitting in my closet but I'm not sure if I want to collect Gentle Giant busts.

I'd like to see more pics...

Thanks

More pics.... I only have one... but I tried anyway...:lol

146766871O392303968.jpg

146766909O129822484.jpg

146766957O735676482.jpg

146767002O908812768.jpg

Monster, that's an awsome set up!!!!!!!!!!

My Orange, Blue and White arrived today. I am buying the Red one off Loki from the boards here as soon as it's shipped to him.

carbo-fation said:
Just out of curiosity, how many of these bust are there??

Not sure on clone wars version, but return of the sith versions are

15,000 total clones

7,500 white
5,000 blue
2,500 orange

Not sure how many exclusive red shocktoopers were made.

https://gentlegiantltd.com/

im not sure if you are asking how many clones there are? if so, there are 4 ROTS clones. If you meant busts in general, go to GGs website they show them all there minus some of the exclusives.

As upset as I am about my order getting cancelled, I'm kinda glad it did because it would've taken me down a road I don't want to go. Good luck Kit :D

Darth Loki said:
As upset as I am about my order getting cancelled, I'm kinda glad it did because it would've taken me down a road I don't want to go. Good luck Kit :D

I did decide that I am not going after any PT busts that are non clone or Jedi/Sith. I don't even like their Padme bust and have no need for Zam. Not going after the AOTC Obi Wan or Anakin either as I am not crazy about those. I do want Dooku and am on the fence about Mace.

KitFisto said:
I did decide that I am not going after any PT busts that are non clone or Jedi/Sith. I don't even like their Padme bust and have no need for Zam. Not going after the AOTC Obi Wan or Anakin either as I am not crazy about those. I do want Dooku and am on the fence about Mace.

You're not getting Jango? I'm trying my best to stay far away from this line. I already got one that wasn't related to my ships but if I only collect EU related characters I should be OK. Thank god I'm not a completist.

Back