Rock Band + The Beatles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are we going to get some good bands with these games?, Opeth,Sepultura, Testament,Bathory,Celtic Frost etc...Beetles songs are soo boring for these types of games, you need metal, technical music.

lol

You're in the wrong thread son. Look away, look away now!!

Got lucky at Wal-Mart tonight. A whole day early.

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Can someone tell me if the Hofner bass also work as a guitar on the game?

mine has been shipped by amazon. should have it tomorrow, possibly day after. woohoo. (and the remastered CD box set too)

Paulim17 - yeah, although it's been made to look like Paul's bass, just think of it as a guitar controller. you can use it for any guitar parts in the game, or any Rock Band game. Same with John Lennon's guitar, that could be used to play the bass lines.

How they look is the only difference, they play exactly the same buttons :)

Thanks a lot for the answer Darren! While I'm at it, I must say that I'm a huge fan of your work. You make amazing art in sixth scale!

One more day! One more day! One more day! Shame I have to go to work at 4 that day. My Beatles love-in will be cut short. Still, between the game and remastered boxset, I'll be having a lot of fun tomorrow.

One more day! One more day! One more day! Shame I have to go to work at 4 that day. My Beatles love-in will be cut short. Still, between the game and remastered boxset, I'll be having a lot of fun tomorrow.

yes one more day. gonna be at work all day tomorrow but come lunch time going to gamestop to pick it up then have after work to play

The wait for the UPS guy is agonizing! Hurry up!

As soon as I get this though, I'm gonna play until my plastic guitar gently weeps.

Back