PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh man, you are damn right. My mistake, closed hand was for T2. Have to correct it.
he will look more natural with fingers hanging freely, if you don't put the fists as support points in the extreme arrival pose :) so it's more an aesthetic advice. you'll like it way more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i believe that it would be the same for T2, we just don't see his hands when he stands up. if i remember it correctly.
p.s. thank you for the rep point! :duff

time, where did you get your head painted from, i just have the stock head paint on my phicen dutch.

Attachments

• IMG_3840.jpg
    IMG_3840.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 434
Beautiful Conan, Kam! I love the heft & profile of the Matrix body. I used one for my Tech-Noir T-800 & my Dutch, which I had to mod the neck on. I have since swapped Dutch to the MMS117 T-800 body because the pants, particularly around the thighs, were SO TIGHT on Matrix.

20170904_032411.jpg
20170904_032827.jpg
20170905_010850.jpg

he will look more natural with fingers hanging freely, if you don't put the fists as support points in the extreme arrival pose :) so it's more an aesthetic advice. you'll like it way more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i believe that it would be the same for T2, we just don't see his hands when he stands up. if i remember it correctly.
p.s. thank you for the rep point! :duff

New hands for the arrival and completed the Terminator collection. Now I have to buy a better display

all.jpg

no clean T2 with glasses for completing the collection?...
LOL. not for now, I am happy with the dx13 to represent T2. Prefer to spend money on other franchises. Not a Terminator freak like you [emoji12]

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

I just got one of these for a Bane I'm working on. What's the best way to get all the powder off the body? Just use a damp cloth? Sorry for the stupid question, just don't want to mess anything up.

You should not clean the powder off the skin, it keeps it from getting sticky and dirty. Powder will also make it easier to put clothes on the body. Either add more talcom / corn starch powder to the body or wrap saran wrap on the limbs to slide tight clothes on.

You should not clean the powder off the skin, it keeps it from getting sticky and dirty. Powder will also make it easier to put clothes on the body. Either add more talcom / corn starch powder to the body or wrap saran wrap on the limbs to slide tight clothes on.

You speak the truth.

Just wondering as I have never had phicen body and thinking of getting one, if posed in an extreme pose for a long time have there been any cracking?

that one i bought for a conan custom 6 month ago is cracked on the ellbow and a Little at the shoulder.
I´m very dissapointed, because he holds no extreme pose. just Holding his sword with both Hands in front of the body!

That's strange. I've purchased numerous Phicens over the last few years and never had any crack on me. Had a bunch of the early ones with plastic joints break, but no skin problems.

i had a small tear on one of mine, but it was caused by sharp metal skeleton detail piercing the rubber while posing, not by extreme posing itself.

Back