Rock Band + The Beatles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew. I actually did end up finding it! Either some stores restocked today, or I just picked the wrong ones initially! lol

So this time around, I got the Limited Edition set, with drums and paul's Hofner bass. Then I also had to go around to a few places, but finally ended up at an EB Games, and grabbed Harrison's Gretsch guitar also!
These things are so sweet!!

Then I returned the stand alone game I bought initially!

I love this game! I love the feeling of being in the studio and actually recording as the Beatles. I'm not even a fan of drums for these games and suck at them, but this game brought it out in me! Suddenly, I jumped to Medium difficulty right off the bat (don't laugh, like I said I suck at drums and never practised) and was channeling Ringo, playing the drums and singing too (ya just can't help but sing along just for no reason anyway, not because of the mic parts for the game).

You hear the chatter and them talking before the song plays, as if it's a recording session. If you restart, then you will hear Paul or John say stuff like "take two", or "let's try that again" etc.
Immerses you in the game more, as if you are part of this experience.
Pretty cool.

BeatlesRockband001.jpg

BeatlesRockband003.jpg

I have never had a Guitar Hero or a Rock Band before.
I went for the cheaper pack Game , Guitar , mic and drums for £99.
Can't wait to get started on it.
I am the Walrus Koo Koo Kachoo

You will find when it comes to the Beatles I am right almost 100% of the time. :lol

<-- pathetic Beatle freak. :eek:

You will find when it comes to the Beatles I am right almost 100% of the time. :lol

<-- pathetic Beatle freak. :eek:

We have a show in the UK called QI (Quiet Interesting)
That would make a good genral ignorance question, because I'm sure most people would say "Koo Koo Kachoo"
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pfjvRR41How&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pfjvRR41How&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Man, just go for it. You will NOT regret it.

:lecture i got the guitar from GH:WT and GH5 but had to get this set just for the instruments since they are so sweet, gotta hunt down Harrison's Gretsch guitar to complete the experience

The more I look at it, the more I want it. :google

<-- pathetic Rock Band Beatleless freak. :eek:

Fixed. :monkey3

Back