Rock Band + The Beatles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel my order of those too. I do have Please Please Me and With The Beatles on order though. I plant to get the whole thing bit by bit.

Wow. I can't or couldn't find the Beatles game set at all today!
I wanted to get the Full set with drums and Pauls bass, but everywhere I looked was out of stock! Couldn't find the individual guitars either.
I was lucky just to find the stand alone game. Which I got.
Because I couldn't wait! But wish I got a guitar as well.

Anyone else have problems finding the Limited Edition set???
How about the other guitars?

Last edited:
The Beatles: Rock Band DLC to Include Original Dreamscapes
Written Thursday, September 10, 2009 by Dan Webb

Seeing as The Beatles stopped touring in 1966, Harmonix needed a solution to make the studio backdrops a little more intriguing - enter the "dreamscapes."

Dreamscapes are essentially parts in the song where the Abbey Road studio walls melt away and in come some crazy psychodelic interpretations of the song.

How will that work with upcoming DLC? Dare Matheson, Lead Artist at Harmonix, told Joystiq, "DLC songs which don't end up in historical venues will have custom dreamscapes, yes."

"There will be visual themes and elements that will stretch from the on-disc dreamscapes into the DLC dreamscapes, but everyone is custom, unique, and fully-crafted for the song it will accompany. It's a bargain!"

Seeing as the songs will cost the usual 160 Microsoft points a piece, we can't help but agree with Matheson. Bargain indeed!

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3498-The-Beatles--Rock-Band-DLC-to-Include-Original-Dreamscapes.html

I've been waiting it out to buy the entire Beatles kits with drums and bass but I'm getting a little antsy, I have the Guitar Hero World Tour stuff and was wondering if there is much difference using that to play a Rock Band game as opposed to using the standard RB equipment?

I've never played GH instruments with RB, but I do prefer the quietness of the GH drums vs. the RB drums. Don't want to drown out that fabulous Beatles music. :lecture

I've never played GH instruments with RB, but I do prefer the quietness of the GH drums vs. the RB drums. Don't want to drown out that fabulous Beatles music. :lecture

Psh, just turn up the surround sound! :lol Gotta say Im loving this game. Best $375-ish Ive spent in a looong time.

that is true about the RB drums...so loud, and it took me a little bit to get used to only using 4 pads instead of the 5 from GH

Psh, just turn up the surround sound! :lol Gotta say Im loving this game. Best $375-ish Ive spent in a looong time.

i turn it up even if the drums werent loud :lol

I have Guitar Hero world tour and the instruments worked perfect with BRB. I LOVED this game!! Does anyone know if they be selling the hofer bass by itself?? I want to pick it up, but do not want to pay the $240+ for the whole set.

saludos

Back