Rock Band + The Beatles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
playing a music game with a regular controller defeats the whole purpose of the game which is to pretend you're playing an instrument.

360 launch details

Xbox 360, Apple Corp, MTV Games and Harmonix are giving the world new ways to relive the magic of Beatlemania with the launch of “The Beatles™: Rock Band™” (Harmonix/MTV Games) on 09.09.09. Beginning at launch, Xbox 360 will give Beatles fans, rockers and gamers alike the chance to download an exclusive Beatles track to benefit Doctors Without Borders, receive an exclusive Beatles t-shirt for their Avatar and test their Beatles knowledge with a unique “1 vs 100” experience – only on Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE.

All You Need is LIVE

This fall, Xbox 360 will harness the passion of its more than 20 million Xbox LIVE members for charity. “All You Need Is Love” will be released exclusively on Xbox®360 video game and entertainment system as a downloadable song for “The Beatles: Rock Band” through Xbox LIVE on September 9, 2009 with Apple Corps Ltd, MTV Games, Harmonix and Microsoft proceeds benefitting Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, along with Yoko Ono Lennon and Olivia Harrison personally selected the international emergency medical humanitarian organization created by doctors and journalists in France in 1971 as the beneficiary of the proceeds. The track will be available for 160 Microsoft Points.

As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also be able to fill even more of your entertainment time with music videos, documentaries and movies inspired by the Fab Four on Xbox LIVE. From classic tunes from band members to the best of the Mersey’s music from today and the critically acclaimed documentary, “Imagine: John Lennon,” it’s all there for you at the touch of a button.

In addition, “The Beatles: Rock Band” owners will be able to download the full “Abbey Road” album beginning on October 20, along with “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "Rubber Soul" following in November and December respectively. The albums will be available for 1360 Microsoft Points, with individual tracks at 160 Microsoft Points each.

Beatles-Inspired “1 vs 100 LIVE”

Need more ways to prove your love for The Beatles? Then challenge the depths of your knowledge of The Beatles in a unique “1 vs 100 LIVE” episode. Coming on August 29, as an Xbox LIVE Gold member, you’ll get the chance to not only chat live with some of the creative minds behind ”The Beatles: Rock Band,” but also call in to test your knowledge of the band and their music and even win some Microsoft Points for your efforts. Immediately following, fans who can’t get enough can continue the fun with two back-to-back “1 vs 100 Extended Play” episodes full of Beatles trivia.

You will also be able to share your Beatles pride on Xbox LIVE with an exclusive Beatles t-shirt for your Avatar, made available with the purchase of the game.

More to come

Coming soon, music fans and gamers will also get the chance join the “Fab Four Mystery Tour” – an interactive look at the Beatles and the many twists and turns of their career. The website was created using artwork and animations from the eye-popping intro cinematic for “The Beatles: Rock Band” created by Passion Pictures, that debuted at E3 this year.

Finally, if you are unable to wait till the September 9 launch to strike up your band, then you need to get along to the The Beatles LOVE, Cirque du Soleil show at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Here you have the chance to play the game on the Xbox 360 and pick up the guitars, drumsticks and mics to take on your favorite Beatles songs in a unique Xbox 360 Beatles experience before it hits stores.

In addition, “The Beatles: Rock Band” owners will be able to download the full “Abbey Road” album beginning on October 20, along with “Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and "Rubber Soul" following in November and December respectively. The albums will be available for 1360 Microsoft Points, with individual tracks at 160 Microsoft Points each.

:rock :rock :rock

Yeah Anders, you can sing for our band.

:lol

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qYHzHiJKbDU&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qYHzHiJKbDU&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Cool that there will be a Beatles Avatar T-shirt. I'd wear a real one if I had one, so a fake one for my avatar would suit me well.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tHD0p_klWa4&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tHD0p_klWa4&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XODMtOqmb9U&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XODMtOqmb9U&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Thank you oh so much for posting that Here Comes The Sun video. That's one of my favorite Beatles songs (in fact one of my favorite songs period) without a doubt. Although, I could nitpick and say that John was not present for the recording of the song, but I won't. I think it's better to have all four Beatles in every song's video even if all four of them weren't there for the actual recording.

PS3 trophy list (360 achievement list will probably be the same)

A Little Help From My Friends ( Bronze Trophy)
Start a Story with a four player band.

All Together Now ( Bronze Trophy)
Get a Guitar, Bass and Drum unison bonus on the songs listed on the Trophies.

In Seconds Flat ( Bronze Trophy)
Maintain Beatlemania for 60 seconds.

Shake It Up, Baby! ( Bronze Trophy)
Use Beatlemania at least 5 times in a single song using either Bass or Guitar.

Eight Days a Week ( Bronze Trophy)
Get an 8x Band Multiplier.

Like a Million Suns ( Bronze Trophy)
Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

Authenticity ( Bronze Trophy)
Finish any song as a Bassist with Lefty Mode turned on, hitting at least 50% of the notes.

How Could I Dance with Another? ( Bronze Trophy)
Score 100% playing I Saw Her Standing There on Expert Bass.

Day Tripper ( Bronze Trophy)
Start a new Story save file and reach the credits within 24 hours.

Let's Get Some Levels ( Bronze Trophy)
Calibrate your system for the optimal experience.

Elmore James Got Nothing on This ( Bronze Trophy)
Get 85% or better on all solos in The Beatles: Rock Band on Expert Guitar.

Sun, Sun, Sun Here it Comes ( Bronze Trophy)
Get a 350-note streak playing Here Comes The Sun on Guitar

That's It! You've Got It! ( Bronze Trophy)
Get a 350-note streak playing Hey Bulldog on Bass.

Goo Goo G'joob ( Bronze Trophy)
Get a 550-note streak playing I Am The Walrus on Drums.

Do Right By Me ( Bronze Trophy)
Get a 350-note streak playing Ticket To Ride on Guitar.

The Words You Long to Hear ( Bronze Trophy)
Earn a five-star rating for the songs on the Trophies screen as a Vocalist on Hard or Expert.

She Still Sings It with the Band ( Bronze Trophy)
Get all possible Double Fab ratings for every song with 2 vocal parts.

Liverpool Lads ( Bronze Trophy)
Play a song in The Cavern '63 in Story.

Really Big Show ( Bronze Trophy)
Play a song on The Ed Sullivan Show '64 in Story.

Stadium Superstars ( Bronze Trophy)
Play a song in Shea Stadium '65 in Story.

The Final Tour ( Bronze Trophy)
Play a song in Budokan '66 in Story.

In the Studio ( Bronze Trophy)
Play a song in Abbey Road, Studio 2 in Story.

Mr. K Will Challenge the World ( Bronze Trophy)
Finish all 8 Chapter Challenges.

Toppermost of the Peppermost ( Bronze Trophy)
Finish all 8 Chapter Challenges with full star ratings.

I Saw the Photograph ( Bronze Trophy)
Get your first Beatles photo.

The Teachers Who Taught Me WERE Cool ( Bronze Trophy)
Complete all the Beatle Beats.

Doing the Best That You Can! ( Bronze Trophy)
Complete all the Drum Lessons.

Gear Guitarist ( Bronze Trophy)
Earn a Guitar Career Score of 1,000,000.

Ace Bassist ( Bronze Trophy)
Earn a Bass Career score of 1,000,000.

Dazzling Drummer ( Bronze Trophy)
Earn a Drum Career score of 1,000,000.

Sensational Singers ( Bronze Trophy)
Earn a Vocal Harmonies Career score of 1,000,000.

I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! ( Silver Trophy)
Score 100% notes hit on Helter Skelter playing Expert Drums.

Better Free Your Mind Instead ( Silver Trophy)
Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs listed on the Trophies screen.

No One's Frightened of Playing ( Silver Trophy)

And the Band Begins to Play ( Silver Trophy)
Earn Expert gold stars on 4 songs listed on the Trophies screen.

Things That Money Just Can't Buy ( Silver Trophy)

Still my Guitar Gently Weeps ( Silver Trophy)
Hit 100% of the notes in either of the solos in While My Guitar Gently Weeps on Expert Guitar.

What I Got I'll Give to You ( Silver Trophy)
Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of Can't Buy Me Love on Hard or Expert Guitar.

We Would Be So Happy, You and Me ( Silver Trophy)
Play Octopus's Garden on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

Won't You Come Out to Play? ( Silver Trophy)
Play Dear Prudence on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

Pick a Moon Dog ( Silver Trophy)
Play Dig a Pony on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

All the Children Sing ( Silver Trophy)
Get all possible Triple Fab ratings for every song with 3 vocal parts.

Passed the Audition ( Silver Trophy)
Play all the songs on Apple Corps Rooftop '69 in Story.

All You Need is Love ( Gold Trophy)
Five-star every song in The Beatles: Rock Band

The Complete Anthology ( Platinum Trophy)
Wow! You've gotten all the Trophies in The Beatles: Rock Band.

Secret Trophies

? ? ? ( No Points)

? ? ? ( No Points)

? ? ? ( No Points)

? ? ? ( No Points)

? ? ? ( No Points)

? ? ? ( No Points)

Back