Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean towards the end ?. If so hes not riding it but crouched down next to it. I took a screenshot.

predcrouch.png

I'm not a big fan of that mask from what I can see. Looks like something out of power rangers to me. Need better pics though.

on the contrary, that looks like something mick thompson(SLIPKNOT) would wear. \m/
Slipknot+09mick_thomson.jpg

I agree with all your recent posts. The Predalien was awful, the newborn wasn't as terrible as everyone makes out, and ADI ruined the Aliens, with the exception of the dragon.

I also saw Alien 4 opening night with my family, I think I was about 10, and the newborn was very creepy.

1997 i think i was 12 i also saw it in the movie theaters.
Yeah that newborn Freak had some serious family issues hitting his bio mother in the face like that,LOL.

I agree there although some people seem to prefer avp-r which I've never reallly been able to understand unless it was simply for the creature designs. Hopefully this new predators movie will make us forget about them both. :D

Exactly, I just like the way Wolf looks compared to the AvP Preds.

Just watched the sneak peek. I'm impressed!

Last edited:
meh the trailer comes out this week and we will see, from what ive seen the movie looks kickass.

sorry if this has been asked, but is it actually the first pred from pred one? or just a similar looking pred?

if it is the same one as the first movie, does this one take place before?

sorry if this has been asked, but is it actually the first pred from pred one? or just a similar looking pred?

if it is the same one as the first movie, does this one take place before?

It's just a similar looking Pred.

I'm not a fan of this new Predator Design.
The Preds are not cool, have no likeness with the Original Predator.
No Netting and curious amors.

I think the Predalien was a really cool design, just used poorly. The Aliens were a cooler design (I prefer the ALIENS dome style). Wolf's probably my 3rd favorite Predator design after P1 and P2.

And my vote for worst creature design.

alienresurrection.jpg

That's a bingo!!!

Alien 4 baby Riplien is the single worst alien design ever.

I refuse to recognize Alien 4's existence.

Once again, Wor-Gar is the voice of reason in a sea ridiculoid. :monkey5

Death Proof was BETTER. It was more Grindhouse then Planet was. While awesome, Planet was more of an old school 80's movie. Death Proof was 2 cheap movies spliced into one cheap 70's chase movie.

Death Proof was BETTER. It was more Grindhouse then Planet was. While awesome, Planet was more of an old school 80's movie. Death Proof was 2 cheap movies spliced into one cheap 70's chase movie.

Stuntman Mike was cool, but the girls pissed me off to no end. If he killed them all, I'd like it much more than I do. I love 80's horror films anyhow, so Planet Terror was a much more enjoyable experience for me. The faux trailers were fun too.

I'm not saying Wor is wrong, or I disagree...but I really think the Predalien is worse then anything. It's ugly for no reason. It's a mess of a design, and it looks about as cheap as a halloween mask.

The Newborn, dispite it's look, is a really well made animatronic. It was so good for it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back