Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that maybe they can still change the predators appearance? Maybe they could update it with CGI. I'm just not digging the unmasked look. :(

But as a predator fan in me, I have no choice I'll still get the NECA & HT versions.

Here's without the crown. I just hope they fix the eye gap if they don't want to add a crown coz current one looks like a premature predator.

bpmanip3.jpg

Now we're talking. That's much better looking. I feel like the original just looks way too mutated. Doesn't even look like a Pred anymore. But I guess they do come in all shapes and sizes. But that eye mod is amazing. I like looking at it a lot more.

Oh oh! Can you have him fighting Guyver? He totally looks like a creature from the Guyver movies.

Oh boy. Really not liking those unmasked pics at the moment. I don't have a problem with their bios. In fact, I think they're pretty cool, but like I said, I'm not a fan of their actual faces. With that said, I'm still excited to see the film, and maybe these new predators will grow on me after I watch it.

OH SH@T!!!! Are you kidding me! This freaking movie is just like the batman movie with Clooney and Arnold! You have good original charactors and now you have neon lights and bs suits. In this case freak looking faces! I like change but not when you have the dog looking thing from hellboy and predators that look nothing like their race (In reference to the pics above)

Well I was for sure taken back....i'll have to see Mr. Black in motion before I judge...

You cant judge a suit's realism with an on set pic. You just cant. Period.

Sometimes they look amazing though, other times..not so much, but look great on film.

Agh...Black is making crazy. I like it...but dont. It looks cool...but It doesnt feel Predator...but then again, it shouldnt feel Predator....so what the fook.

Oh well, it's better then Scar or The Wolf. Atleast this one has an excuse for looking weird. :lol

some theories:

1. designers never visited Winston's studio.
check the fingernails.

2. designers took the "classic pred" design from HT.
check the smal hip armor, big holes in bodynet and non-fitting helmet.

That's even sadder then.

I dont see how....the thing looks almost just like the original Predator. :dunno

I'd hope it's not exact. That would be kinda weird.

And i'm talking strictly classic. Mr. Black is a different can of worms.

But Classic looks like the classic Predator. If you think it doesnt...well...you're blind. :cuckoo:

Is that pred a burn victim :lol Not sure I like it :( Is there a reason why he looks like that?

With the crown, it looks great. I knew something was missing on it and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back