Real hair experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I get really inspired when i see work from people around the forums like elvis ect. When i see there work with real hair i get excited. So i been wanting to try my hand at adding real hair for a while and i really want a haired Anikin badly.

Please be kind guys this was just for fun the i dremmedled the sculpt in like 10 minuites. I was just trying to see if adding real hair is too far out of my skill set but im really please with how it turned out. And i cant wait to try it on painted sculpt now. I only can only see notice one glue spot.

I ran out of hair i could still add a few strands to the front. I cant wait to try my next one and add better hair parting line. I know i can do a lot better!

It will look a lot better after styling it i literly just finished it im scared to start cutting and styling lol Just thought i would share ENJOY

Here some photos after the cut! I didn't have combs so the finishing touches will have to wait till tomorrow!

This looks pretty good, better than Hot Toys's efforts. How long does human hair last before disintegrating though? I'm guessing it'll be about the same shelf life as a wig made from real hair?

This looks pretty good, better than Hot Toys's efforts. How long does human hair last before disintegrating though? I'm guessing it'll be about the same shelf life as a wig made from real hair?

It isn't human hair. It's tibetan lambs fur.

Scotty you have made a good job for you first attempt.
I would say that it's missing some on the on the front. Believe me the hardest part isn't gluing them. It's the styling :)

It isn't human hair. It's tibetan lambs fur.

Scotty you have made a good job for you first attempt.
I would say that it's missing some on the on the front. Believe me the hardest part isn't gluing them. It's the styling :)

I ran out of fur i had to use lock i was trimming off him to finish but yea i noticed that he need a bit more in the front.

Thanks for the kind works guys had a lot of ffun with this.

Back