• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling Hot Toys Captain Marvel, Damtoys Altair and Threezero DLX Optimus Prime from Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshimusPrime

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum but life is busy so I haven't posted much. I am looking to sell a few items, I actually have a lot to sell but little time to spend taking pics, posting, etc.
I am based in Ontario, Canada, posting in CAD, smoke and pet free home. All figures have been on display and are in excellent shape. I do want to mention that I have no interest in trades so please do not ask.

Hot Toys Carol Danvers Captain Marvel. Main reason for selling her is that I want the Endgame version but I still want to keep her movie head sculpt, so she is almost complete with that respects. The batteries are still in the arms and head and they still work just fine, haven't used the lights much at all. Her outfit looks good, not seeing seam issues. I think I put on her jacket once for a couple of min and then stored it away. It looks like it wasn't used but pretty sure I did try it once. Otherwise she is complete, I don't have the brown shipper though. $300

Damtoys Assassins Creed Altair. Figure is in excellent shape, only ever displayed. Comes mainly complete. I think I am missing 1 hand, not sure why. Other than that, all the blades, weapons, wrist knife, all there. $400

ThreeZero DLX Optimus Prime from the Bumblebee movie. Comes complete with box and accessories. $200

I do take Paypal or E-transfer but Paypal is always G&S and I dont charge the fee for it. Shipping costs extra and I ship fully insured, so if American, please keep in mind Customs fees.

If you have any questions feel free to ask but I work 50+ hr weeks so please please only ask if you are actually interested.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Captain Marvel FS.jpg
    Captain Marvel FS.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Damtoys Altair.jpg
    Damtoys Altair.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Threezero Prime for Sale.jpg
    Threezero Prime for Sale.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 25
Back