BEST SIXTH-SCALE 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my answer even before I read the post. Other figures were contenders, Exo-6 Picard, for example, but overall, Mando takes the pole position. The figure is par excellence!

Attachments

• IMG_20210518_141756755_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20210518_141756755_HDR~2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 47
Star Wars: probably IG-11, but Heavy Mando is great as well.

Marvel: Venom or Mysterio. They're both amazing.

For me, a figure of the year would have to be a character you always wanted but never thought would happen in great quality.

Picard was my choice but one day we will get an amazing Raiders Indy.

I had my answer even before I read the post. Other figures were contenders, Exo-6 Picard, for example, but overall, Mando takes the pole position. The figure is par excellence!

It's a great figure that gets overlooked because of the superior shiny chrome version coming in 2022. Also I feel like Mando V1 was probably the best figure of 2020 so it would be odd giving this one the top spot the following year.

A lot of nice figures this year but nothing that blew me away. Cody had issues and I’ve had tons of clones. Nice figures but nothing new. I guess lando is the one for me too. He checks all of the boxes. OT figure and a nice sculpt that came out better than I expected. The cape sucked but it’s hot toys. They always find a way make it 95% perfect.

Figures I bought this year were:
Mando DLX
ShoreTrooper Grunt
Scout with Bike
Capt Rex
And my wife got me a 501st DLX

I don’t have the Capt Rex yet but I think that will be my top figure but at the same time getting the 501st as a gift holds a special place since it was from my lady. So I’ll say 501st.
FA6BD73A-E4A5-4C9E-9B37-D009E324EB5F.jpeg

I got 11 figures that were released in 2021, here are my rankings...

1. Captain Rex
2. Jazz Inc Iron Scavenger
3. Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike
4. Mysterio
5. ESB 40TH Boba Fett
6. 501st Clone Trooper
7. Heavy Mando
8. Death Watch Mando
9. IG-11
10. Coruscant Guard
11. The Armorer

Back