RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Event Horizon - 7/10

I remembered liking this one, but hadn't seen it in a while. Holds up ok, but it was too brightly lit and the imagery a little too blatant. A remake with the right director could be pretty spooky.

It doesn't need the right director, it needed the right release.

Close to an hour of stuff considered either too violent or scary was cut to get an R rating and the cut footage was never preserved to make it into a director's cut.

Lots and lots of stuff that would have made it a far tighter, scarier film instead of so straight forward. You can blame the idiot test audiences for this one.

I remember seeing this in the theater and it gave me nightmares. I haven't seen it since. San Neill was effing creepy.

Hell yeah! Good ol space horror.

Did anyone like Pandorum?

Oh and last movie rating

The Art of Getting By 4/10

Pretentious indie blargh.

I like pretentious indie when done right.

It was alright, I didn't mind it. Kind of a 6-6.5/10 rating imo.

It had some interesting concepts but I think it could have worked better if they were two different movies with the evolved crew and the hallucination plot.

That's a fair rating though I'd have to agree.

It was alright, I didn't mind it. Kind of a 6-6.5/10 rating imo.

Someone just brought this up a few days ago. I agree. It was alright. Forgettable though.

Which leads me to my fixed rating for Safe House: 7/10.

Watership Down: 7.5/10
First time I saw this. It was a good story and the animation was very nice. It had a nice old classic feel to it. Pretty bloody too. Definitely a good watch.

Robocop 10/10.
Take Shelter 9/10.
The Grey 9.5/10.
Redline 2/10.

Breakfast at Tiffany's - 9/10
First time that I saw this movie. Not something I'd usually watch I guess, but I thought it was wonderful. I found that this movie really shows that it was made in simpler times. But that's not a bad thing. It was a very good watch and Audrey Hepburn was just amazing.

Anderson Tapes- Sean Connery heist caper- OUTSTANDING...do yourself a favor and look for it!

Back