RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prisoners: 8/10
The suspense and mood in this one is absolutely top notch, and the performances are great, particularly Gyllanhall. Kind of tough to watch, but it's worth the effort. Seems like Villeneuve can do no wrong.

Air: 7/10
Straight-forward, feel-good movie that obviously dramatizes everything beyond what could have been possible in real life, but I thought it was great for what it was. All the actors did great jobs.

I also agree that the Last Duel was really good.

The Mummy (2017)
3/10

Whoah what an awful film! That plane scene is decent, but the whole film has such a kitchen sink mentality. I guess it is watchable but you are constantly being pulled out of the film because the biggest movie star in the world is just constantly doing things that he seems really uncomfortable doing.

They Cloned Tyrone
7/10

Knew nothing about this and a mate recommended it to me. Tbh I think I need to watch it again, it took me a couple of go’s to get into it but once I did I was loving the chemistry between John Boyega, Jamie Foxx and Teyonah Parris. The three of them are fantastic and while we have seen Foxx do things like this before, Boyega and Parris really step outside what they have done before and are amazing in this. Unfortunately I was super tired when I watched this and very unlike me I fell asleep during significant moments. Like I said, a rewatch will happen.

21 Bridges
7/10

Struggling to find movies to watch lately and somehow discovered this one. Couldn’t work out when this was made but must have been after Civil War? The Russo’s are producers on this which is no surprise. Everyone is good in this but Boseman is just next level. He commits fully to the role and is someone you just do not want to mess with. But at the same time it just seems to be so effortless. A terrific little eighties like police action thriller.

Die Hard 10/10
Getting better with age! So many great moments. Rickman kills it. Hart Bochner is so slimy. William Atherton plays the best weasel.
Bruce’s best role ever.
Watched it with the kids and they loved Argyle.
If it’s been a while since you’ve watched it, give it another spin!

Haunted Mansion(2023) 7/10

Went on a little too long, but overall I really enjoyed it much more than I was expecting to.

The Pope's Exorcist (2023)

8/10 It was pretty good, better than I thought it would be. There have been so many films when someone gets possessed, but I found this one entertaining, Russell Crowe is very good in it and the actor that plays the possessed kid does a great job. I can't see The Exorcist sequel being as good if I'm honest.

The Godfather - 8/10
Technically a rewatch since I saw it as a kid, but I didn't remember much. Very enjoyable.

The Godfather: Part II - 6/10
Might catch some hell here. :lol My first time watching this and I wasn't a big fan. Performances put it on the positive side of the spectrum, but it spends three hours spelling out what the first film beautifully only suggests IMO.

Inglourious Basterds: 8/10

Hadn't seen it since the original release, but one other bit of evidence proving Tarantino's brilliance. Just not well made, but interesting and fun as hell. Waltz was the breakout star, and it seems crazy that it took that long for someone to realize his skill.

Might catch some hell here. :lol My first time watching this and I wasn't a big fan. Performances put it on the positive side of the spectrum, but it spends three hours spelling out what the first film beautifully only suggests IMO.
Whoa.

Inglourious Basterds: 8/10

Hadn't seen it since the original release, but one other bit of evidence proving Tarantino's brilliance. Just not well made, but interesting and fun as hell. Waltz was the breakout star, and it seems crazy that it took that long for someone to realize his skill.
Should these words be flipped?

The Godfather - 8/10
Technically a rewatch since I saw it as a kid, but I didn't remember much. Very enjoyable.

Double whoa

Should these words be flipped?

I was about to reply to him with a "whoa" for that as well. :monkey3
whoa-whoah-keanu-reeves-young-vintage-2wkqloj5nrhep6e9.gif

Werewolf 1987

Finally found and watched an HD copy of the Werewolf TV-series pilot/movie from 1987 on YT yesterday (Leaked file from the scrapped Scream Factory DVD project maybe?). There's lots of cheese in this small screen cult classic but also alot of heart, plus really cool werewolf costumes by Rick Baker and a killer soundtrack. Give it a go if you haven't. One of my childhood favorites.

Werewolf 1987

Finally found and watched an HD copy of the Werewolf TV-series pilot/movie from 1987 on YT yesterday (Leaked file from the scrapped Scream Factory DVD project maybe?). There's lots of cheese in this small screen cult classic but also alot of heart, plus really cool werewolf costumes by Rick Baker and a killer soundtrack. Give it a go if you haven't. One of my childhood favorites.
A commercial for that show scared the living hell out of me as a kid.

Werewolf 1987

Wow haven’t thought about this show in the longest time. Loved it when it was first on.

Jaws 6/6 , "jawsome" ;)

Avalanche Express 2/6 , lousy and boring imo......Robert Shaws final movie :(

Bounty Hunter 2/6 , zzzz.......stars Aniston & Butler
Failure to launch 2/6 , SJ Parker & Matt Mc.....also waste of time , comedy about sunken treasure
Striking Distance 2/6 , Willis & SJ Parker.....booooring riverboat cop film
Cheerleader Camp 3/6 , meh.....
Kong Skull island 4/6 , okay I guess

Halloween 3 & 4 were much better than H18 imo

Last edited:
Jaws III , 3/6 , mediocre but i kinda enjoy it.......soundtrack has little scare moments compared to the first 2 films

min pappa Marianne 5/6 , swedish drama about priest whos also a cross dresser and his grown kids , its pretty good imo

April fool (1975) 4/6 , chinese comedy with Lydia Shum , Bruce Lee's mistress Betty among others. Its about 2 rascals and their mischiefs , havent finished it yet but its entertaining......the black dog is so cute , prolly a gronendael

Last edited:
"You Are So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah."

I liked it. It was a cute, fun movie. Highly recommended if you have daughters or nieces aged 11-15 or so.

The Flash - 5/10

Barry is just so annoying throughout the whole thing and the constant, goofy comedy wore me out.
Start the movie when they find Keaton Bruce and end it after Barry sees his mom for the last time and you’ve got a solid 7/10 flick.

Absolutely loved seeing Keaton as Batman again. Wish they had done a quality movie centered on him instead.

Back