QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the better head sculpts so far. Very minor staining. Great looking figure!

IMG_20190614_231107.jpg

Last edited:
I've resigned myself now to waiting for a movie version of Picard as the slightly off head sculpt (IMO, though not by much) and the neck staining are enough to make me wait for the head sculpt and suit I've seen teased in other pics. Have to make due with the McFarlane 6" Picard for now ... :impatient:

Thinkgeek lists these as the exclusive version with the phasers rifle, fyi.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So looks like I completely wasted $100. Figure arrived with staining ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD for crying out loud, and all sales are final with no returns/refunds because of the sale. QMX customer support hasn’t been helpful thus far. I emailed them back and clarified that TG is not accepting returns. But this is looking my last ever QMX figure purchase.

Also, to make matters even worse, now it’s marked down 75% off.

e9225d3b3074d7dd8467c69353f7ed06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looks like I completely wasted $100. Figure arrived with staining ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD for crying out loud, and all sales are final with no returns/refunds because of the sale. QMX customer support hasn’t been helpful thus far. I emailed them back and clarified that TG is not accepting returns. But this is looking my last ever QMX figure purchase.

Also, to make matters even worse, now it’s marked down 75% off.

e9225d3b3074d7dd8467c69353f7ed06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it sold out before the 75 off kicked in?

I know it's not going to happen given the poor sales for this one, but I'd love to see Nanjin make a new and upgraded Picard with a better sculpt, taller body, and redder uniform. As an iconic character like this really deserves a much better figure that what we got.

I know it's not going to happen given the poor sales for this one, but I'd love to see Nanjin make a new and upgraded Picard with a better sculpt, taller body, and redder uniform. As an iconic character like this really deserves a much better figure that what we got.
I agree. I would buy a Captain's jacket version with a new sculpt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

I'd honestly be surprised given how much this one has lingered. QMx themselves sold it for $100 last year.
Yeah, but I think the main reason it hasn't sold is because there was a serious issue that affected basically the entire run. A future release without that issue would presumably sell better.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hynobrett, please send me your address. Somehow, I couldnt reply your PM.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk
1a0c4662387482e55689bd6774d847c9.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I contact QMX customer service via their website and asked about replacement Picard heads for the two figures I had bought. Cusromer Service Rep. Rocky replied in a couple days and requested photos of the staining and I sent them, a day or so later he replied that he could send me two replacement heads. He never asked where or when I bought them, one was from SSC and one was from Walmart.com. A week or so later the two heads arrive and the necks are nice and clean. They did not ask me to destroy the two stained heads like SSC has done in the past.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back