ArtAsylum Star Trek figures..what are they worth ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnober

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there ..new guy here :)
i´ve got hold of 6 Star Trek figures from the company ArtAsylum.
I dont have any clue about what value they represent,so I´m hoping for a little help here,also I´m not very known all about the different worlds etc. in the Star Trek franchise.
The details about the figures:
All are unopened,so still in the original packaging.
The figures are:
Item # 85200 Star Trek Enterprise Broken Bow Sub-Commander T´Pol with communicator,Vulcan Scanner,Enterprise Base,Phase Pistol and 2 sets of hands
Item # 85200 Star Trek Enterprise Broken Bow Captain Jonathan Archer with communicator,Vulcan Scanner,Enterprise Base,Phase Pistol and 2 sets of hands
Item # 85200 Star Trek Enterprise Broken Bow Klaang Klingon Warrior with Bat´Leth - Klingon Sword Of Honour,Klingon Disruptor,Klingon Ceremonial Knife and Enterprise Base
Item # 85200 Star Trek Enterprise Broken Bow Silik The Suliban with 2 Suliban Hand Weapons,Enterprise Base and 3 sets of hands
Item # 85600 Star Trek Nemesis Captain Jean-Luc Picard with Starfleet Phaser
Item # 85600 Star Trek Nemesis Lieutenant Commander DATA with Starfleet Tricorder.

So what could be a realistic price for these, preferely sold as a lot?
They probaly will end up for sale on European sites (Ebay?),due to heavy shipping costs outside Europe.

Hoping for some fair price settings.

Check listings on ebay for an idea on pricing.

The really rare and expensive ones are the TNG crew. I tracked them all down 10 years ago including Ogawa, Ro, Q, O'Brien and Barclay. Now I'll do it all again with Exo 6 👏👏👏👏

Yeah. It'd be more if you had, like, Saavik or Terrell from Wrath of Khan. You know, the short packed ones.

Back