QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My discounted Picard arrived from Walmart and I used it to make a private detective Dixon Hill custom. I have to work on the hat, tie and stand but for now I'm happy to have him on the shelf. Turns out it was an exclusive version so now I have a phaser rifle too!

View attachment 455069
May i share this picture?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments, I had the outfit for a traveling "Indy" figure that didn't work out so when I got the extra Picard...

Nanjin without your Picard figure I would not have a Dixon Hill P.I., please feel free to share.

Lips are sealed
e6ea356225ee6f341901a3e311481078.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Queen. Cool. Need a First Contact Picard as well with new sculpt and uniform with removable tunic and red/grey vest included. Phaser and phaser rifle/Queen skull would be nice too. It's been 23 years and no proper figures have been made for Stewart's finest performance as Picard yet.

Last edited:
Very cool. I'd honestly much rather get the Borg Queen than a Locutus, just because she had such a great design. If I were to get another Picard, I'd rather it be the FC version.

I have only seen a couple on here that look like the stain is too large to cover, mine and most of the ones I've seen on here have stains low on the sides of neck which are hidden by his collar.

So how bad is the neck staining? If I get one of these will the staining be hidden for the most part?
I have one with what I think is pretty severe staining, but as long as the collar is pulled up, it can't be seen. Nevertheless, I put some flesh color over the neck to the jaw line it to try to make it less visible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So how bad is the neck staining? If I get one of these will the staining be hidden for the most part?

Not necessarily, it really is luck of the draw unfortunately. The staining on mine was so bad that it had bled well past the collar, and also infected the sculpt in spots under the jawline on either side.

Also, be advised, even if you are 'lucky' and get one where the staining is hidden, you most likely won't be able to move the head sculpt at all from looking straight ahead without revealing the stains.

I was lucky enough to a) Get Picard cheap, and b) get a clean replacement head, though the latter was more for maintaining value of the full set as I'd never dare actually use it on the original release and risk staining that, too.

You rolls your dice and you takes your chances on this one, I'm afraid.

Looks like I got one of the better ones. Only time I see it is if I turn the neck looking right a certain way. So I have him posed looking left right now holding his earl grey. :D

Really can’t wait for the others now. This guy is great.

Whoops, tried to edit my previous post and I guess I deleted it instead. I'll write up another on the crocking when the experiment is done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. Went ahead and finally ordered one. Was $117 shipped for me though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Interesting; I had the $8 and change shipping option. Either way it's a good deal, enough buffer room for a few dollars to allocate to modifications.

Back