Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until we see a lot more in hand pics I won't write this piece off entirely but at this point it's not looking great. The hair is wild and the silicone skin reminds me of the Cinemaquette 1:3 T3 Arnold from back in the day. Similarly it looked decent in the promo pics but in hand not so great.
Comparing it to the Godaiking busts is a bit unfair given the scale, but for me there is no comparison, I own two busts so you can say I'm biased, but to say that the prime 1 piece is more lifelike than these? Not for me but each to their own.
View attachment 562562View attachment 562563
Looks dangerous and menacing. Love the sweat on it lol.

Still can't bloody believe I was blocked from their FB when there are people with far more combative comments posting on the jacket announcement.

Makes me want to reserve the Oniri and send them a screenshot of the order confirmation.

Still can't bloody believe I was blocked from their FB when there are people with far more combative comments posting on the jacket announcement.

Makes me want to reserve the Oniri and send them a screenshot of the order confirmation.
I dont even want to write in their official group or on their facebook business page cause I am afraid they will ban me. They banned me once from the group because of a well made civilized negative comment. The hole thing is insulting. They cannot even take criticism at all.

$400. What a bunch of crooks.
A lifesize biker jacket costs half the price, sometimes even less. Not that $200 would've been acceptable for this either.

There's really no way to justify it unless it were free. Maybe $50 if they wanted to be jerks and squeeze out some sort of payment, but $400 is ludicrous. You can buy so many bigger, better things in this hobby for that amount.

A lot will be riding on that 1/3 Jungle Hunter. Their production budget better be generous as hell with all the extra money they're making from busts and jackets.

To get this 1/2 scale terminator Arnie in AUD with real leather jacket costs almost 4 times the price of oniris 1/4 scale. The resemblance isn't good enough and it's silicone, who knows the quality these guys use, I wouldn't be surprised if it has problems within 10 years.

They care about the 1/3 pred and will strive to at least deliver adequate quality, it's final ES will exceed a thousand, so a lot of $$$ on the line.

I can't say the same for 1/4 JH, 1/3 big chap and 1/2 Arnie terminator, the ES were too low for prime 1 to really care. These pieces would have not made much profit at all.

I think this jacket is trying to recuperate some of its 'losses' as this statue no doubt has not brought in much profits for them.

To get this 1/2 scale terminator Arnie in AUD with real leather jacket costs almost 4 times the price of oniris 1/4 scale. The resemblance isn't good enough and it's silicone, who knows the quality these guys use, I wouldn't be surprised if it has problems within 10 years.

They care about the 1/3 pred and will strive to at least deliver adequate quality, it's final ES will exceed a thousand, so a lot of $$$ on the line.

I can't say the same for 1/4 JH, 1/3 big chap and 1/2 Arnie terminator, the ES were too low for prime 1 to really care. These pieces would have not made much profit at all.

I think this jacket is trying to recuperate some of its 'losses' as this statue no doubt has not brought in much profits for them.
Makes you wonder what will they do with the T2 license if the T1 line was not successful.

Wow, and I thought us Predator collectors received a hard slap with the little bust. What the heck are Prime 1 doing recently? They've gone to pot....

Next release of prime 1: A glorious movie accurate, fully naked and headless statue, regular version at 3000$.
Exclusive prime 1 store extras: A set of clothes (90% cotton 10% wool) and a true 3d head (you can touch it for real), both nice additions to your og statue at only 1000$. Each.
Ps. "Shoes can only be purchased with the deluxe version of the statue".

Makes you wonder what will they do with the T2 license if the T1 line was not successful.
Have they actually got the license? If not, I don't see them picking it up for a while, if ever. I'd rather someone else do T2 and also not Darkside as I haven't been too impressed with their promo shots. I'd probably only get a T-1000 for T2 as it would be cool to have that character, don't really need Arnie T2 and maybe a T2 endo if in smaller scale 1/3 or 1/4.

Have they actually got the license? If not, I don't see them picking it up for a while, if ever. I'd rather someone else do T2 and also not Darkside as I haven't been too impressed with their promo shots. I'd probably only get a T-1000 for T2 as it would be cool to have that character, don't really need Arnie T2 and maybe a T2 endo if in smaller scale 1/3 or 1/4.
To be honest I don't think so. I guess we will see but yes I am thinking the same as you. An other high end company should do something with the license. P1 is disappointing these days. Darkside collectibles did not do a good job so far except for Sarah and they didn't even released the T-800 with a bike.

To be honest I don't think so. I guess we will see but yes I am thinking the same as you. An other high end company should do something with the license. P1 is disappointing these days. Darkside collectibles did not do a good job so far except for Sarah and they didn't even released the T-800 with a bike.
Yeah that T2 Arnie on bike is taking forever. That'll have to get the packaging bang on as it has many small parts. Heck it might even get canned if PO numbers are close to non existent.

Yeah that T2 Arnie on bike is taking forever. That'll have to get the packaging bang on as it has many small parts. Heck it might even get canned if PO numbers are close to non existent.
Personally I am waiting for Oniri's The Terminator. I like the updated head sculpt but I wanna see the actual statue fully assembled before I commit.

Some new in hand pictures have been popping up on Facebook. I guess all the standard comments about distorted smart phone pictures can be made, but I don't think it matters. This just isn't good period.
FB_IMG_1647460731838.jpg
FB_IMG_1647460772006.jpg

Back