Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is exactly correct - the shot during the rolling of the credits. Images of that original prop bust exist on the internet. The teeth were metal as that skull really went through fire during the making of the shot. The glowing eyes were added in post production for the same reason.

It didn't and prime 1 know this. The chrome bust is to give fans the option to display the T2 flame intro skull look after the credits scene.

Some fans seem to have been confused thinking prime 1 thought the intro had chrome teeth and began nit picking. God knows why they would, it's an additional option given, not design inaccuracy.
@Dundee, you are very knowledgeable with regard to the Terminator franchise, as asset here in this group! (y)

8e9519e2b9547818845d9928924d57e4.jpg

MMT2-01DXS_a17~2.jpg

20231015_070717-COLLAGE~2.jpg

20231015_093335-COLLAGE~2.jpg

Just picked up one more thing, BOTH portraits (chrome and normal teeth) are missing the two little holes on the side (highlighted in blue).

I appreciate everyone helping by posting the feedback to prime 1, however, is there a way to actually tag these to big man himself Johnny Matsomota?

If he doesn't actually see the recommendations, I fear it will be lost in a sea of other posts...

For ease, all the necessary pics are on this post, if someone can tag Johnny himself, I know when he sees it, he will make sure it gets done. Maybe it's my anxiety, but I feel a lot more sure if it's Johnny sees it himself and if he responds back, even better 👍

Went all in DX bonus, it's hasta la vista baby :)
That’s how you do it mate! Very stoked for this - although this is the part of the hobby I hate - the waiting. We’ve put people on the moon for chrissake - surely we can churn out a few hundred statues in a couple of months! :p

I have to echo what @Blue Liquid said - always enjoy your expertise on this topic @Dundee.

Yeah that 1,5 year is a looong time. And we still have Blitzway's 2 Terminators which probably gonna take even longer. Dundee congratulations!

Last edited:
Couldn't miss out on that chrome teeth head. Prob use the extra arm as display on the base or put it on my 1/3 JH base 😂

View attachment 669251
View attachment 669252
View attachment 669253

View attachment 669254
Just picked up one more thing, BOTH portraits (chrome and normal teeth) are missing the two little holes on the side (highlighted in blue).

I appreciate everyone helping by posting the feedback to prime 1, however, is there a way to actually tag these to big man himself Johnny Matsomota?

If he doesn't actually see the recommendations, I fear it will be lost in a sea of other posts...

For ease, all the necessary pics are on this post, if someone can tag Johnny himself, I know when he sees it, he will make sure it gets done. Maybe it's my anxiety, but I feel a lot more sure if it's Johnny sees it himself and if he responds back, even better 👍

Done, post just has to be approved!

Did they not approved your post? It looks like many new post have been posted.
I also provided my pics and explanation of improvements on statue forum hoping to reach out as many collectors who use social media.

We need to do this collectively otherwise prime 1 will ignore it. The skull must have those little indent details around the eye and side of head.

It just needs to get through to Johnny and prime 1 directly. It is worrying that they haven't received the post.

It's not mission complete until Johnny confirms the changes/improvments and releases sculpt update pictures.

Back