Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks absolutely crap sorry. Especially for the price. Terrible. Poor guy have a leaning endo too.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1647461768828.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647461768828.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 119
...but, but it has silicone skin and punched hair! Surely those features have inherent value regardless of what's underneath, right?

It looks like a doll head. There's a lot of people on Facebook in denial over this. If I had this on order I would be cancelling. I would not take the chance on this.

I mean, the prototype to begin with looked average. This just looks straight up shocking. How on earth can people expect it to look drastically different in hand?

Likeness is poor, hair is poor, body proportions look weird and jacket sucks.

Some new in hand pictures have been popping up on Facebook. I guess all the standard comments about distorted smart phone pictures can be made, but I don't think it matters. This just isn't good period.
View attachment 567224View attachment 567225
Looks like some warping on left side of his nose and human eye area. The cybernetic eye is also too bloodied, the terminator cleaned it out when removing his eye. Doesn't look screen accurate with so much blood on the metallic parts.

Unrelated to this statue, but just thought I'd let people know that Queen Studios has been given the green light to make Terminator statues. Unsure which movie yet, they didn't specify. This was mentioned in a recent interview.

I trust that Queen Studios will do a far better job with this licence than Prime 1.

Unrelated to this statue, but just thought I'd let people know that Queen Studios has been given the green light to make Terminator statues. Unsure which movie yet, they didn't specify. This was mentioned in a recent interview.

I trust that Queen Studios will do a far better job with this licence than Prime 1.
I predict they'll focus more on T2, but if that means armed endoskeletons, I won't complain.

Wow I missed that news! I am so glad they will make statues. I like them a lot better than P1. Great news.

This is awesome news. What scale are we thinking?

Same man. Really hope they do a battle damaged T800 and an endo in 1/3.
This two I need the most. Cannot wait for the revail.

This is awesome news. What scale are we thinking?
We don't know yet. Years ago they talked about 1/4 scale but they canceled the projects. Hope they will be 1/3 or 1/4.

That's awesome news, there's never enough terminator statues 🙂

1/4 or 1/3 would be my bet, those two scales sell the most. Though anything is possible, they may even offer life size which would be insane!

Doesn't Queen Studios mostly do 1/3 and life-size? Forgive me as I only collect a few different franchises, but I can't recall a 1/4 done by them
They do a bit of everything tbh. They did a 1/4 Heath Ledger Joker which is due to release very soon (started shipping in China), they did a 1/6 Ledger and Catwoman too.

They have some upcoming 1/4 pieces too, but most of their stuff so far has been 1/3, 1/2 And life size.

I predict this Terminator licence will be a mix of scales, but they'll likely start with a 1/3 statue I think.

Back