Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csutkakoma

Super Freak
Reaction score
The guy who personally oversaw the production of the 1/3 scale jungle hunter gonna do the same here. The pose is based on the opening scene where the T-800 crushing the skull while scanning the battlefield. There will be a dual plasma rifle option too. It will have polystone and die cast material.

I am very very happy we are finally getting T2 statues. And they are 1/3 scale which is a huge plus in my eyes.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672148490985.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672148490985.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 7
  • FB_IMG_1672151842056.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672151842056.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The guy who personally oversaw the production of the 1/3 scale jungle hunter gonna do the same here. The pose is based on the opening scene where the T-800 crushing the skull while scanning the battlefield. There will be a dual plasma rifle option too. It will have polystone and die cast material.

I am very very happy we are finally getting T2 statues. And they are 1/3 scale which is a huge plus in my eyes.
james cameron film GIF
GIF by BBC Capital

Glad to see T2 getting some love. It feels like forever since we’ve seen any high-end T2 statues or figures.
Exactly! It feels really like forever. I passed on so many Terminator statues, figures because I wanted a really good high end stuff, but it looks like the wait finally paid off. T2 is my all time favorite and this will be in the most iconic pose. It is trully a joy.

Last edited:
It feels like an eternity since someone had teased that P1 was doing a 1/3 endo. I've been looking for updates about it for years lol. I really hope it's a single gun pose like in the opening scene of T2, like the GIF's posted here, with an accurate HS... 🙏

This looks awesome, they need to not forget the forearm wires this time!

It feels like an eternity since someone had teased that P1 was doing a 1/3 endo. I've been looking for updates about it for years lol. I really hope it's a single gun pose like in the opening scene of T2, like the GIF's posted here, with an accurate HS... 🙏
It is from that scene they confirmed it and there will be an option for a double plasma gun.

I'm getting both. I couldn't not get them in this quality.

It would be cool if HT saw there is interest and made new versions too, but these look like they will be the definitive representations of the characters.

I watched the film again this morning from the hospital escape right through to the end. It's my favourite film of all time, always has been.

I'm getting both. I couldn't not get them in this quality.

It would be cool if HT saw there is interest and made new versions too, but these look like they will be the definitive representations of the characters.

I watched the film again this morning from the hospital escape right through to the end. It's my favourite film of all time, always has been.

Are you getting all three? Or just the Arnie and the Endo?

If you want to get a great statue of the T2 T-800 to replicate this awesome poster, your best bet would be to purchase the Darkside Collectables T2 T-800 on the motorcycle, as it's virtually identical [ there's some pics of it on display in the Darkside Collectables Terminator 2 T-800 On Motorcycle thread on page 2 of the thread]........:)
Terminator Thumbs Up GIF

Last edited:
Back