Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios already released life size busts of the T800 and T1000 from T2 a few years ago. Do we know there will actually be anything else?

Queen Studios already released life size busts of the T800 and T1000 from T2 a few years ago. Do we know there will actually be anything else?
Yes:

Unrelated to this statue, but just thought I'd let people know that Queen Studios has been given the green light to make Terminator statues. Unsure which movie yet, they didn't specify. This was mentioned in a recent interview.

I trust that Queen Studios will do a far better job with this licence than Prime 1.

When this endo came out there was quite a discrepancy in height between the pieces (early ones ranged between 97cms to 102cms, mine measured at 101cms - actual height should be 104cms). This confused the crap out of everyone trying to figure out if it had a lean or not, some looked ok, others did not, none looked exactly liked the original. Coupled with distorted camera shots and an articulated head it was a hot mess and a gamble to PO.

Subsequent later batches prime 1 changed it back to a more neutral stance and from some pics and videos on social media it seems the height is now 103cm+ with some touching the 104cm mark. These batches are rare (made towards the end of cycle) and I suspect were done primarily for damage control rather than customer satisfaction for all, a slap in the face for the majority who ordered early. Prime 1 messed up QC big time and it stems down to misalignment of hip and leg joint, some tilted more than others.

The endos near/at proto height, I've seen one in person recently, whilst the front and rear profiles look better, oddly enough the left and right side profiles looked 'weaker' to me, like it has a strolling in the park, chilling out vibe rather than the aggressive charging look.

I think the best looking endos from all angles might be the ones in the 102 max 103cm range, you get a balance of both worlds. The endo stability seems similar to mine, a slight nudge will cause it to sway back and forth. I don't think the small variations in height makes for much difference at all (if any) to stability and durability. Only time will tell, and in the mean time, I cannot wait to see QS's reveal!

Last edited:
Ouch, that does not look good at all. If I was waiting two years for that I would not be happy. Props to the guy if he likes it in hand, but both the heads look like a caricature, the jacket is horrific and the whole body shape and weird twisting stance makes it all seem awkward and disjointed.
To be fair the second head looks a bit better and the exposed endo pieces look suitably gnarly but that's about all it has going for it.

Looking at this, if the option was given, I would only buy the battle damaged bust for say $500-$600 and disregard the full size figure. I think the BD bust alone looks quite cool.

It's a kind of morbid curiosity that makes me keep coming in here. I'm continually amazed that this is something they were happy to put out in 2022. :eek:
Probably not as much morbid curiosity for me as it is looking for confirmation about my choice to not order this. I swear it seems most of the people who really know Terminator are on this forum. I have no problem seeing all the issues with this, but I'm wondering if I might be missing something. I know the praise is coming from the people who ordered, but it seems like it's more than them justifying their purchase. They truly seem to think it's awesome.

I got this on order, i'm not praising it, optimistic. Yeah I do see issues with it, and its not perfect as other pieces released by Prime 1 or as great as QS, defo not as good as JND.

Having said that, people did give the Endo a good bashing, and when I got it in person, I was loving it, one of my fav pieces.

So i'm hoping that seeing this in person would make me feel differently and not freak out as much. Can't wait to get it, it's gonna be JUDGEMENT DAY

Just wait till they crap the bed on the 1:3 Pred.

Messing that one up will probably end Prime 1 for a lot of people. I'm eager to see how it turns out, it could be the greatest statue ever made, or it could be the biggest disaster in the hobby. It's basically 50/50 atm.

Regarding Terminator, I'm really happy to see Queen studios taking over, they are currently a more exciting and higher standard of producer than Prime 1. I'm looking forward to seeing what they offer. Personally I'm hoping for an armed T2 Endo. Ideally 1/4, but 1/3 is fine also...

Back