Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also...sorry for double posting here, this has been advertised as "Prototype shown".
Like any other premium collectible.

If it would be the final piece, they could very well ship it now, right?

Well I think they are officially done with the statue than. Anyway you can try to write that message under the preorder post in the group or under the updated T-800 endoskeleton video in the group.
Sculpt updates can be revised months after PO (like JH 1/3).

On one hand we got to give them time, on the other we like some communication.

I'm going to email them directly, the old fashion way, I doubt it'll be beneficial but it's the only way I can somehow contribute.

I would encourage as many to do the same either social media, email or both if possible. EndoSickness you have done a lot as well as ummshicks, thank you to both.

Last edited:
Email sent.

Hopefully the FB posts get approved as well and Prime 1 issue sculpt updates, that would be awesome. Will update if I get a response from Prime or Johnny. Fingers crossed 🤞

I now asked if there was a problem with my post and again: it's gone! It doesn't seem like suggestions for improvement are welcome.
Trying this again, ****it.

Done and this is how it looks now: Grey, cause it pending approval:

Unbenannt.JPG

Screenshot_20231018-194418.png
Looks like my lengthy email will be passed onto the development team. Had to write it in a passionate, balanced and polite way. Fingers crossed Johnny sees it too.

They do mention 'complexities and limitations' however it is 1/3 scale, little indents around the skull (present in all scales even 1/4) and a single pipe on each lower leg piston is not too much to ask for imo.

Done and this is how it looks now: Grey, cause it pending approval:

View attachment 669834
Did you include the picture re pipes on lower leg? If not that is ok, my lengthy email included it as well.

I think the key to communicate with them is to acknowledge they are doing a fabulous job and it is an excellent statue, and as collectors we are here to support them as well and offer some final suggestions to make it a complete statue etc.
Anyway, I've sent all three pics, made them very clear, easy to follow in my email. I hope prime 1 can make these small adjustments.

20231018_103632-COLLAGE.jpg

Did you include the picture re pipes on lower leg? If not that is ok, my lengthy email included it as well.

I think the key to communicate with them is to acknowledge they are doing a fabulous job and it is an excellent statue, and as collectors we are here to support them as well and offer some final suggestions to make it a complete statue etc.
Anyway, I've sent all three pics, made them very clear, easy to follow in my email. I hope prime 1 can make these small adjustments.

View attachment 669835

I did and...it's all gone again. Nothing in "pending", nothing in "approved"...nothing.
It's just gone!

I did and...it's all gone again. Nothing in "pending", nothing in "approved"...nothing.
It's just gone!
You did what you could so big thumbs up from me.

Let's hope other collectors will post or write to them so they know it's an important requirement. It does seem not many have PO this, yet.

For those who have, I would encourage all to either post on Facebook to Johnny, or email them as I did. This will maximise our chances.

Get enough people doing it, and they will most certainly proceed with the final recommendations needed. It is still very early stages of production, prime 1 will listen right now, as they want to sell as many of these as possible. We are here to help them.

Yeah, maybe I did, but quite frankly:
announcement > people post under it > Prime 1 reacts and even answers.

Those were points where I gave props, but not you give them pointers for improvement and they delete it?
NOT cool!

Yeah, maybe I did, but quite frankly:
announcement > people post under it > Prime 1 reacts and even answers.

Those were points where I gave props, but not you give them pointers for improvement and they delete it?
NOT cool!
Yeah that's bizarre. Approving the post actually gives them the chance to use it as positive reception, which will help them sell more statues, which equals more money to them, more happy collectors, win-win scenario.

What bugs me the most is the initial release, it was incredibly inaccurate. The lower leg details were actually T1 sculpt not T2 endo. Shoulders were also T1, proportions were way off, giant teeth, skinny legs, arms, torso etc. They almost got away with it, as some collectors were happy as it was.

As clutch mentioned, 70% of sculpt change is not really something they should parade about when they should have gotten it mostly right from the get to.

Endoskeletons have been done to death, there's plenty of reference materials around, felt like a cash grab, and they almost got away with it.

I think as of right now it is the best endoskeleton out there (if it will come out like this). Even better than the CM but there is still room for improvement. There are tons of small details so the chance of error is relatively high. I hope they will correct this but it feels like after endos's attempt they are done with this.

I think as of right now it is the best endoskeleton out there (if it will come out like this). Even better than the CM but there is still room for improvement. There are tons of small details so the chance of error is relatively high. I hope they will correct this but it feels like after endos's attempt they are done with this.
Too premature to give it that title. Right now it's still behind the CM and primes 1/2 scales sculpt is still sharper in micro details e.g the torso areas (circular disc valve) of this 1/3 is a little fuzzy, not to mention the missing indents in eyes and side of head.

The CM had all those intricate details in the head and even the extra patterns in lower leg plating, and that was made 20 years ago when technology was limited. So I call BS when prime talks about 'complexities and limitations'. Those indents are even in sideshows 1/4 scale, so prime 1 is trying to minimise accountability by mentioning 'limitations'.

Right now it's best not jump to any conclusions hastily, let's see if prime 1 announces any sculpt updates over the coming weeks or month. I do personally believe they will put the little holes (which is not difficult), but the lower leg pipe, I could see that being a bit more challenging, however with today's technology, it is well within achievable.

20231019_085244-COLLAGE.jpg

Valve pic as mentioned. You can see the sculpt is very poor on the 1/3 compared to the 1/2 scale.

It is not a scale size problem, this prototype from prime 1 seems rushed from the get go. It better not turn out like this during production.

Last edited:
View attachment 668683
View attachment 668684

This is the auction of puppet named "Hero" the endoskeleton that stomped on the skulls in the movie. Has pipes on his trap pistons. I think it sold for like 300k!
That is a T2:3D endo. Not T2 production. You can tell by the front cover on the skull not having the indent and the chrome finish is different. Most auction houses label T2:3D as T2 to get higher prices.

Last edited:
T1 puppet didn't exist by then. It's parts broken up, some sold, some lost, some given to people, some broke over time and were binned.

Stan had to make the puppets again from ground up, hence made some changes to the hands, cpu port and knees. The factory trailer is a T2 puppet, not sure who told you but they are completely wrong.
Not according to the James Cameron Online page.

https://jamescamerononline.com/endoskeleton.htm

Last edited:
The way they made the upper eye socket edges droop makes it look sad.

Giving it the proper upwards curve will make it look angry when it tilts the head down and eyes look up in that familiar scowl.

Endoskeleton - IconsofSciFi - EMPmuseum - 01 - 002.jpg

The PT Studios 1:6 scale endoskeleton posted over in the action figure section is more accurate than the Prime1.

Last edited:
So the Deluxe Bonus Version includes the swap-out head with chrome teeth, and is $240 more than the standard Deluxe. That's a lot for a spare 1/3 scale head.

So the Deluxe Bonus Version includes the swap-out head with chrome teeth, and is $240 more than the standard Deluxe. That's a lot for a spare 1/3 scale head.
If you buy it from P1 than the price is the same. European retailers selling the bonus version for a lot more. Personally I don't care about the chrome teeth. I never gonna use it so I went for the DX.

Back