Statue Prime 1: The Terminator - T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular head is shown in a 5-6 second video on Facebook in the Prime 1 collectos group as part of the picture assortment. It's been there the whole time.

Last edited:
Since the BD head shares all the same likeness issues that were present in the initial prototype of the regular head I've just assumed the production version of the regular head is completely unchanged in terms of that original likeness we saw. Personally I feel that quality reduction from proto to final product is moot when the likeness is so noticeably poor in the first place.

I'll wait for youtube videos as I don't use FB. I'm one of the few that didn't mind the promo pics when first revealed. My main gripe was Arnie looked a bit old, esp without the glasses. With it he looked better. Still it's not a cheap statue, so I understand why this could have and should have been done better.

I took a screen grab of the video.
Screenshot_20220201-161708_Facebook.jpg

I trust they got Brian Thompson's permission for the use of his likeness with this 'What if' Terminator......

Hairline is still way too low even for Thompson though, I hope they fix that.

I took a screen grab of the video.
View attachment 559885
Cool, thanks for the screenshot. The hair is an absolute mess and way too long, trimming it won't be an easy job, I'd be nervous giving this one a haircut.

Those sunken cheeks also don't help, going all the way up to his temple. It'll look better with certain lighting and with it's shades on but that's just hiding the flaws. He looks too old, even older than T2 Arnie.

If this was released 10 years ago it'd be ok, but after seeing QS 1/2 scale Aquaman and T2 Arnie bust, this doesn't cut it for a 2k plus statue.

I don't get whats going on? some are saying they are getting theres soon, in march, and also hear it being said going to be released later in 2022?

That pic look like the head is on a resin mount?

Another picture from Facebook. Some people are saying this will be released later in 2022 so not sure if they are fixing something or just more delays.View attachment 560465
Lens distortion is the bane of this hobby. I can already tell this was taken with too short a focal length at too close a distance.

It comes with resin mount to display the extra head.
Ah dam, Thanks. If i knew that then I would have gone for that version. Should of shown pictures of it, didn't realise thats what "One (1) specially designed theme base" meant. Even though the base is rubbish. I thought where would i put extra head, but now make sense.

:slap

Man, the people who ordered this are justifying their purchases to no end, which is fine. I just had a discussion with a guy who said it was the best sculpt we may see in our lifetimes. I pointed out some things that were wrong and then posted a picture of the Goddaiking bust. He actually said the Goddaiking had better proportions but the P1 was more alive. I left the conversation after that.
Screenshot_20211030-202118_Google.jpg

Man, the people who ordered this are justifying their purchases to no end, which is fine. I just had a discussion with a guy who said it was the best sculpt we may see in our lifetimes. I pointed out some things that were wrong and then posted a picture of the Goddaiking bust. He actually said the Goddaiking had better proportions but the P1 was more alive. I left the conversation after that.View attachment 560629
Not to be condescending, but I think a lot of Prime 1 apologists (not just with this piece, but many that have come out with less-than-stellar execution) are just wowed by the size and mixed media. It's gotten to the point where "don't worry about pictures, wait to see it in-hand" sounds more like "wait until you get the dopamine rush from seeing a big, new hunk of resin in your house." None of them are bad, but they're definitely not as good as they're made out to be. The premium label is just that: a label. Costs the company nothing to slap it on.

Case in point, I believe a budget button-down shirt with a decent fit will look better on someone than a $100 tee with a gold-foil Gucci logo on it. Many will disagree.

Man, the people who ordered this are justifying their purchases to no end, which is fine. I just had a discussion with a guy who said it was the best sculpt we may see in our lifetimes. I pointed out some things that were wrong and then posted a picture of the Goddaiking bust. He actually said the Goddaiking had better proportions but the P1 was more alive. I left the conversation after that.View attachment 560629
To be honest this is the collectors mentality in general. Same thing happend with the sub par 1/4 jungle hunter which is great on the sculpting department but below mediocre at the paint. At least in my opinion.

All in all this one looks better. Not perfect but IMO it does not look bad overall. However I passed on this cause of the fake leather. Still waiting for T2 stuff from P1.

How can Prime 1 look more lifelike it doesn't even sweat. In some close up shots the skin looks dry as a camel.

The goddaking life size undoubtedly looks better but it being cast from a T3 Arnold head would drive me nuts.

Re: The Terminator : T-800 (Police Station Shootout) 1:2

Pic by johntang1026:

r11Ns1L.jpg
Hello, can anyone please tell me the name of the T 800 endoskeleton on the right side of this picture? IT looks cool. I would like to know where I can get one and for how much. Thanks.

Hello, can anyone please tell me the name of the T 800 endoskeleton on the right side of this picture? IT looks cool. I would like to know where I can get one and for how much. Thanks.
It's the Prime 1 1/2 scale Endo. Released at end of 2020. Over $2K

Back