Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way they made the upper eye socket edges droop makes it look sad.

Giving it the proper upwards curve will make it look angry when it tilts the head down and eyes look up in that familiar scowl.

View attachment 672763

The PT Studios 1:6 scale endoskeleton posted over in the action figure section is more accurate than the Prime1.
Isn’t that figure like $10000?
Oh it’s $4000. Insanity. Two 1/3 endos for the price of one sixth. Four times more Endo with Prime 1. You even have some money over for coke and pizza.

Why can’t we just have a nice 1/4 endoskeleton in polystone? Give me a T2 version! Make it sexier than Prime 1s. I can pay $800.

Last edited:
I'd like a decent Alien big chap in 1/4. It's a good size for a statue, big, but not not overwhelmingly so like the Prime 1 statues can be.

I'd like a decent Alien big chap in 1/4. It's a good size for a statue, big, but not not overwhelmingly so like the Prime 1 statues can be.
Not to derail the thread, but Lil Shop of Horrors is printing a run of Big Chap kits in 1/4. Sculpted by Daniel Klos.

There's also a deluxe edition with both the Giger and Rambaldi-style heads (and a bust to display whichever's not in use).

Isn’t that figure like $10000?
Oh it’s $4000. Insanity. Two 1/3 endos for the price of one sixth. Four times more Endo with Prime 1. You even have some money over for coke and pizza.

Why can’t we just have a nice 1/4 endoskeleton in polystone? Give me a T2 version! Make it sexier than Prime 1s. I can pay $800.
Yes. Same here. The PT figures are expensive... and there's no way I'd be able to afford one of their limited runs. But they are still getting the look right. It bothers me that a company like Prime1 who charge so much for their stuff cannot.

Didn’t NECA make a 1/4 Alien Big Chap?

It’s a cheaper looking action figure but probably an affordable substitute.

Back