Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Is your JH currently in transit? Or will you be getting the victim first?
Yeah, the JH has been in transit. I would think within a matter of weeks I should receive him. Fingers crossed that I don't have any issues. So the victim should be a couple months behind him.

Yeah, the JH has been in transit. I would think within a matter of weeks I should receive him. Fingers crossed that I don't have any issues. So the victim should be a couple months behind him.
I did economy shipping, it shipped a while ago but nothing. Hopefully I hear something soon!

Another comparison photo. I have not seen this one before.

195544370_808417546762492_916789639915181533_n.jpg

This image really shows how overscaled the Jungle Hunter is. Definitely in the 1/3.5 neighbourhood.

Sideshow is the goofiest pose.
Totally! I can appreciate that people like it because SW was directly involved in its development, but from an aesthetics perspective, I just don't understand the appeal of that piece.

Another comparison photo. I have not seen this one before.

View attachment 530296
I have both those statues, the wolf and the ss one. The wolf is amazing. But I love the mask rather than the portrait. They could have made the painting on the portrait better. But that is an amazing statue. My God I got this piece on the way and man now I can see how huge it is.

Back