Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now we get an official scale
Screenshot_20210623-084408_Gallery.jpg

I don't think it is 1/3 and It isn't going to scale with the Big Chap.
It's oversized for sure. Based on the figure's length at 27.5", and if we assume the film Predator was 8', this scales at around 1/3.5. This is a mathematical fact.
scale2.jpg

It'll go perfectly with Big Chap! :)

alien predator scale.jpg

It's oversized for sure. Based on the figure's length at 27.5", and if we assume the film Predator was 8', this scales at around 1/3.5. This is a mathematical fact.
View attachment 529231

It'll go perfectly with Big Chap! :)

View attachment 529232
Nah the scale is still off it is a 1/4 that is 7cm shorter. Regardless of how you spin it, base width, pose etc. The 1/3 Chap will pair with the 1/3 predator. Being 3 cm difference. Verses 7.

This isn't a spin. Do you not believe in Math??
Oh yes. But like I said, this is just what the 1/4 collectors are telling themselves to they don't have to get the real 1/3.
The chap is massive and 3 cm off, but this 1/4 big game hunter cover art isn't 1/3.

Oh yes. But like I said, this is just what the 1/4 collectors are telling themselves to they don't have to get the real 1/3.
The chap is massive and 3 cm off, but this 1/4 big game hunter cover art isn't 1/3.
Yes! It's 1/3.5 scale and the "1/3" is actually 1/2.6 scale. They're both oversized Predators. As I've mentioned, they both work with the BC, it just depends on weather you want the Predator to be slightly smaller or slightly larger than the BC :)

Yes! It's 1/3.5 scale and the "1/3" is actually 1/2.6 scale. They're both oversized Predators. As I've mentioned, they both work with the BC, it just depends on weather you want the Predator to be slightly smaller or slightly larger than the BC :)
The Big Chap was the exact same height. It's girth wasn't an issue because it was meant to be incredibly lean. But the dome is all that made it have an edge. Considering the side by side of the 1/3 and 1/4 it is a joke to think the one that is way smaller is going to scale with the BC.
Regardless, they never really paired together, but what is a fact is the chap and predator were played by actors of the same height. So the closest to the other is the more accurate scale.

The Big Chap was the exact same height. It's girth wasn't an issue because it was meant to be incredibly lean. But the dome is all that made it have an edge. Considering the side by side of the 1/3 and 1/4 it is a joke to think the one that is way smaller is going to scale with the BC.
Regardless, they never really paired together, but what is a fact is the chap and predator were played by actors of the same height. So the closest to the other is the more accurate scale.
No need to get upset. I'm not trying to aggravate you, just presenting the facts.

As you said, the Jungle Hunter and Big Chap should be relatively the same height. In the case of the 1/3, it'll be oversized compared to the BC, which is fine.

Based on the above image comparing the two pieces, they look great together.

Regardless of which Predator you get, you'll be in good shape!

No need to get upset. I'm not trying to aggravate you, just presenting the facts.

As you said, the Jungle Hunter and Big Chap should be relatively the same height. In the case of the 1/3, it'll be oversized compared to the BC, which is fine.

Based on the above image comparing the two pieces, they look great together.

Regardless of which Predator you get, you'll be in good shape!
I'm not upset lol I just know that which ever statue is closest in height is the more accurate scale and this image says it all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-084408_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210623-084408_Gallery.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 39
I don't know if the 1/3 is 1/2.6, but the 1/4 is definitely closer to 1/3.5.

Having that said, lots of folks envision Aliens looking taller than Predators so there's an option for either preference (going off actor height or lore/headcanon height).

Having that said, lots of folks envision Aliens looking taller than Predators so there's an option for either preference (going off actor height or lore/headcanon height).
Exactly! Both are great

I just think it is hilarious how people are so anal about the label "1/3" or "1/4" but this "1/4" had every excuse made to ignore that.
And still people don't think the chap and warrior are 1/3 haha

I just think it is hilarious how people are so anal about the label "1/3" or "1/4" but this "1/4" had every excuse made to ignore that.
And still people don't think the chap and warrior are 1/3 haha
I feel like you don't understand the difference between scale and height.

1/3 big chap and 1/3 JH will look perfect together height wise, volume wise and pose wise.

1/4 Big game hunter is too small to be paired with 1/3 big chap. I think that one will pair better with something like the scorpion alien.

Back