Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/3 big chap and 1/3 JH will look perfect together height wise, volume wise and pose wise.

1/4 Big game hunter is too small to be paired with 1/3 big chap. I think that one will pair better with something like the scorpion alien.
Exactly

Have to disagree with you guys. The 1/3 will overpower the Big Chap. The Xenomorph looks more impressive when it's the larger of the two.

Attachments

• scale3.jpg
    scale3.jpg
    685.1 KB · Views: 51
An official size comparison from p1.
The 1/3's together is the most accurate. View attachment 529243
Leo Leung made that, it's not from Prime 1. I don't think they'd be that helpful, they wouldn't even post the Big Game and City Hunters together despite legions of fans asking.

On the topic of not believing the Warrior is 1/3, I still think Prime 1 got the measurements wrong. :lol If it comes out 26" tall, none of the other dimensions will match either. It being 30" is the only way the three numbers make sense.

Last edited:
Leo Leung made that, it's not from Prime 1. I don't think they'd be that helpful, they wouldn't even post the Big Game and City Hunters together despite legions of fans asking.

On the topic of not believing the Warrior is 1/3, I still think Prime 1 got the measurements wrong. :lol If it comes out 26" tall, none of the other dimensions will match either. It being 30" is the only way the three numbers make sense.
Well we will say someone who works for p1 gave it to me as confirmation so take that as you will lol

Well we will say someone who works for p1 gave it to me as confirmation so take that as you will lol
Also as far as the warrior. Markus who designed it said if it stood straight up no hunch and had a dome on top it would be exactly the same as the chap. He based the warriors height in his prime1 big chap design.
So considering that he designed it, I'm inclined to believe that it is accurate.

Have to disagree with you guys. The 1/3 will overpower the Big Chap. The Xenomorph looks more impressive when it's the larger of the two.
If this is how all three will look together then there is no question the 1/3 Jungle Hunter is much too large for the BC and that the 1/4 Jungle hunter will be the better pairing of the two.

I am getting 1/4 Jungle hunter and 1/3 Big Chap. I am not too worried about how they will pair as they wont be set up next to each other.

I personally prefer the 1/4 Jungle Hunter because the pose takes it to the next lever and all four heads work well with that pose. The 1/3 is more film accurate and bigger but I hate the pose and I think the open mouth head sculpt does not fit at all with that pose.. But I love the half open mouth look and think its the best unmasked sculpt out of all of them.

I am hoping that the 1/4 predator is over scaled as it would be nice to be able to have them both together if I choose but I just wanted the best version of both of these characters and I think I found them :)

But the 1/3 is killer also.

Oh yes. But like I said, this is just what the 1/4 collectors are telling themselves to they don't have to get the real 1/3.
The chap is massive and 3 cm off, but this 1/4 big game hunter cover art isn't 1/3.
Other then yourself nobody seems to be going on and on about the scale. At least here anyways You got a beef with the 1/4 scale ;) . albundyland I believe is even thinking of getting the 1/3 and he is your biggest rival on the subject. Plus lets not forget the 1/4 SWS vs the 1/4 Prime 1.. Somebody is lying about the scale :lol

Attachments

• 1624736535520.png
    1624736535520.png
    839.5 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Yes, I'm getting the 1/3 Pred as well.

I think just looking at that photo composite, visually, the "1/4" Pred suits the BC better than the "1/3". To be honest though, neither perfectly scales with the BC. You'd need something scaled between the two Preds to have the best look.

Personally, I've always envisioned that the BC would be taller than the Jungle Hunter. It's just the way I've thought of it since I was a kid. There's absolutely nothing wrong in pairing either of hte Preds with the BC, because they're both overscaled.

Yes, I'm getting the 1/3 Pred as well.

I think just looking at that photo composite, visually, the "1/4" Pred suits the BC better than the "1/3". To be honest though, neither perfectly scales with the BC. You'd need something scaled between the two Preds to have the best look.

Personally, I've always envisioned that the BC would be taller than the Jungle Hunter. It's just the way I've thought of it since I was a kid. There's absolutely nothing wrong in pairing either of hte Preds with the BC, because they're both overscaled.
I always presumed BC was HUGE and bigger then Predators and Alien Warriors, turns out he's the smallest of those three. I argued otherwise but hard to give evidence if every wiki has the BCs height smaller then the other guys. So realistically, BC is in perfect scale to the official 1/3

I always presumed BC was HUGE and bigger then Predators and Alien Warriors, turns out he's the smallest of those three. I argued otherwise but hard to give evidence if every wiki has the BCs height smaller then the other guys. So realistically, BC is in perfect scale to the official 1/3
Yes. I think you could pair either Predator with BC and they would look great together!

Got a friend who is considering this after seeing how big/heavy the 1:3 is. Is P1 the only place to get this now? He's going to crap Mario coins when I tell him what P1 shipping has been like. :ROFLMAO:

Got a friend who is considering this after seeing how big/heavy the 1:3 is. Is P1 the only place to get this now? He's going to crap Mario coins when I tell him what P1 shipping has been like. :ROFLMAO:
Secret Compass [who are in the USA] still has the regular and DX versions of the 1/4 Big Game Jungle Hunter listed on their website, and they offer good domestic shipping rates within the USA also......:)

Last edited:
Interesting.. Always thought BC was the biggest in the Family other then the Queen and Dog.

Well he still is in my head canon.

I like that dude's reviews. As far as scale, I get that some care, but my collection is all over the place as far as scales. So really anything I add to it "fits" it and I really do not care how they specifically scale with other pieces. If I like it I buy it.

I just think it is hilarious how people are so anal about the label "1/3" or "1/4" but this "1/4" had every excuse made to ignore that.
And still people don't think the chap and warrior are 1/3 haha

There's a difference between labeling a statue as a 1/4, and then when it's released it isn't 1/4. That's the whole point. P1 1/4 Big game Pred did not come to 1/4 scale, if it were there would be no debate about which one scales with which Alien. The reality is never going to go by what they label it as, they can make mistakes and the scales here are off.

It's almost a trend that Pred statues are all off-scaled, there has never been a correctly scaled 1/4 Jungle Predator commercially released, all of them have been overscaled to some degree. Try finding picture of your favorite 1/4 Pred next to a normal PF and see how they compare.

--

Last edited:
Back