Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone's Hunter Victim ship yet? I just checked my account after paying and it says its on hold.
Mine was charged today and just says paid. I am going economy shipping though, so they wont actually ship mine out until the have a full container, which might not be until the end of this month.

SHIPPING QUESTION! Big Game Cover Art Predator is my FIRST ever prime 1 studio statue. It shipped economy last month, the day it shipped I received a UPS tracking number. I'm guessing I have a few more weeks until it arrives in the US and tracking starts moving but anyone know how that works? Will ups mark it as shipped once they receive it and I can track it or does something else happen, like tracking updates all at once when it's out for delivery or some dumb **** like that?

SHIPPING QUESTION! Big Game Cover Art Predator is my FIRST ever prime 1 studio statue. It shipped economy last month, the day it shipped I received a UPS tracking number. I'm guessing I have a few more weeks until it arrives in the US and tracking starts moving but anyone know how that works? Will ups mark it as shipped once they receive it and I can track it or does something else happen, like tracking updates all at once when it's out for delivery or some dumb **** like that?
Once it arrives here in the states I believe the tracking will start to update.

Once it arrives here in the states I believe the tracking will start to update.
Thanks. Yeah I've had an expensive package from China get delivered and the tracking didn't update until a week after I got it haha. So didn't know how reliable it is.

Guys, please be careful when dealing with Prime 1’s CS. A few days ago, I asked them to hold the JH victim. The next day they told me that their “operator” accidentally cancelled it. Luckily I was able to reorder as it wasn’t on waitlist. Couldn’t add the JH coupon again however, but they found a remedy to get past it. I am legit afraid though of asking them to hold any orders going forward.

There's only 350 made, haha, a lot are probably on hold and the rest might not even be active. One person has already posted theirs. Filtered which I had, the saturation is exploding haha

Mine finally shipped so I should get the full diorama setup at some point in September.
Nice! You go with economy then? I seen the Victim shipping dropped a few hundred!! Used to be $400/$950 for me last month but is now $200/$400. I'm real tempted to just pay the standard and get it asap (my Pred should be here any week now, I'm on week 5 now economy)

Nice! You go with economy then? I seen the Victim shipping dropped a few hundred!! Used to be $400/$950 for me last month but is now $200/$400. I'm real tempted to just pay the standard and get it asap (my Pred should be here any week now, I'm on week 5 now economy)
Yeah, I just went for Economy. I figured I've waited this long, another month or two wont kill me. lol But doing the Standard shipping and getting them paired up quicker does sound appealing.

Yeah, I just went for Economy. I figured I've waited this long, another month or two wont kill me. lol But doing the Standard shipping and getting them paired up quicker does sound appealing.
Yeah Im hearing ppl starting to get them, economy is taking around 7+ weeks.

Back