Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on week SIX! lol the wait is killer, any week now! Who else is still waiting for shipping? Anyone left to post pics and vids?

I'm on week SIX! lol the wait is killer, any week now! Who else is still waiting for shipping? Anyone left to post pics and vids?
I'm still waiting as well. Mine shipped on the 31st of May. My cousins shipped on the 24th of May and he's already received his last week. So yeah....any week now...wait is brutal.

I'm still waiting as well. Mine shipped on the 31st of May. My cousins shipped on the 24th of May and he's already received his last week. So yeah....any week now...wait is brutal.
Oh ****! That's like 8 weeks for you'se!! I might be waiting a couple more weeks than! Ouch haha well post pics when ya got him!

South Cal also, got both my boxes and just started putting him together, I want to find the time to do some pics with this and P1 city hunter, as well as other PFs for scale reference.

South Cal also, got both my boxes and just started putting him together, I want to find the time to do some pics with this and P1 city hunter, as well as other PFs for scale reference.
Not sure why I didn't get both boxes but whatever!! As long as I get it tomorrow.

When did you get the UPS tracking update?

My tracking finally updated! I'll have both boxes on Friday as long as nothing delays them
Awesome!! I am eagerly awaiting updated tracking like a crazy person haha but my guts is telling me I have weeks to go yet. Im almost hitting week 7 in a few days.

Definitely plan to!
So it arrived, Minor damaged, nothing big. But I started step one of the gloss and it already makes a huge difference. Ill let it dry tonight do some more tomorrow and show pics. It is amazing with the varnish and gloss. I mean dead on! Shows the sweat just how it should look!

Back