Predator 5 - Prey (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hearing it's the best if not better than the original. Standing ovations at SDCC.
It's good to see so much positivity however you can never fully trust those first reactions from a private screening (most of the audience will have been cherry-picked). Can you imagine someone saying that they didn't like it when the films director and cast are in attendance.

Still, all sounds good so far! :rock

Last edited by a moderator:
**** - THIS is the sort of comment that true fans want to read . . . First ‘Prey’ Reactions Praise a New ‘Predator’ Movie Worthy of the Original

"Huge portions of this film feature little-to-no dialogue, resulting in magnificent visual storytelling . . . "

Sounds promising! Call me crazy, but I think the more stripped down, the better a Predator movie will be. No need to connect to a larger universe, no need callbacks to older films, no need to explain the Yautja lore or motivations, just gimme a simple story like the 87 original and let the atmosphere do the talking.

I'm going to watch it before I have to be at work. :D :lol
commitment-loyalty.gif

The folks that attended, and anyone that got an advance screener, have a spoiler embargo on them, so everyone is being very careful not to ruin things for those of us that still have to wait 2 weeks.

I found this fella's 3-minute video VERY genuine as regards his reaction (again - no spoilers so you're safe watching it)

I'm so psyched for this that I've found myself physically shaking at times while reading the masses of universally positive feedback :panic::panic::panic:

The folks that attended, and anyone that got an advance screener, have a spoiler embargo on them, so everyone is being very careful not to ruin things for those of us that still have to wait 2 weeks.

I found this fella's 3-minute video VERY genuine as regards his reaction (again - no spoilers so you're safe watching it)

I'm so psyched for this that I've found myself physically shaking at times while reading the masses of universally positive feedback :panic::panic::panic:

August 5th can't get here soon enough! :eek::panic::eek:

Thanks for posting the video. :duff

Back