Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just missing one... well, Banner and Chitauri makes 3...
The_Avengers_Wallpaper_Banner.jpg

Plain clothes Gordon is one I wouldn't be surprised to see. Wouldn't be shocked to see Sandman from Spider-Man 3 or another X3 character, either. If Prof. X comes with a wheelchair then I wouldn't expect it to be a con release.

An X3 figure would be awesome!

Just one question when we say exclusive for sdcc or any event - is it just launched at the event and available for sale online or is it just being sold at the event? I live in orange county but never got a chance to go to sdcc ... Aways some stupid business trip...hence the question

just missing one... well, Banner and Chitauri makes 3...
The_Avengers_Wallpaper_Banner.jpg

The missing one is not an Avenger, nor a role really, she was basically a cameo.

Plain clothes Gordon is one I wouldn't be surprised to see. Wouldn't be shocked to see Sandman from Spider-Man 3 or another X3 character, either. If Prof. X comes with a wheelchair then I wouldn't expect it to be a con release.

I wouldn't expect it to be a general release either :monkey2

Though since DOFP comes out next year they could do XFC xavier as a con Exand possibly perhaps in some universe do DOFP figures instead.

It's being leaked that the SDCC Exclusives with comprise of Captain America (Golden Age), Evil Superman (from Superman 3) and General Colton (Bruce Willis, GI JOE.)

I don't follow HTs much so I apologize if any of these rumors have been dispelled. I just happened upon a few posts, claiming as such.

Kind of a big let down.
I have the original Superman.
This one just looks like some ones lame attempt at a custom.
Joe Colton is lame and the movie was awful.
The Captain America is way too cheesy.

Kind of a big let down.
I have the original Superman.
This one just looks like some ones lame attempt at a custom.
Joe Colton is lame and the movie was awful.
The Captain America is way too cheesy.

Colton would be cool if Willis had hair for DH custom. I dislike him bald for some reason :lol

Wow, really bummed about the three releases. The only one I'm slightly interested in is Captain America, but I'm pretty sure I'll be passing. :gah:

On a brighter note, my wallet is fairly happy :rotfl

Back