Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody wanna text me when hot toys release their exclusive. I'm gonna be working and won't have the chance to be looking up online every minutes.

Anybody wanna text me when hot toys release their exclusive. I'm gonna be working and won't have the chance to be looking up online every minutes.
Is there even a site where it updates regularly the moment they announce anything?

For the last couple of years, HT announces them and it still takes a couple of weeks (maybe even a month) before they pop up for PO on SS website. The Captain America may be up tomorrow or sometime soon though.

Plus, these won't sell out as fast as compared to the Movie Promo BD Mark VII. So, if there is one (or two...or three :lol) you wanna get, you should have a good amount of time to get your pre-order in, if that's what you're worried about.

For the last couple of years, HT announces them and it still takes a couple of weeks (maybe even a month) before they pop up for PO on SS website. The Captain America may be up tomorrow or sometime soon though.

Plus, these won't sell out as fast as compared to the Movie Promo BD Mark VII. So, if there is one (or two...or three :lol) you wanna get, you should have a good amount of time to get your pre-order in, if that's what you're worried about.

Thanks for giving me a good description of how it works. You want my number? Haha :rotfl

Thanks for giving me a good description of how it works. You want my number? Haha :rotfl

:rotfl

Sure man go ahead and PM it to me, I can text once they do. I'm on a computer for most of the day and can usually check the website regularly.

Chitauri...

I want a Maria Hill with Helicarrier touchscreen control panels!

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

First Hot Toys 2013 Toy Fairs Exclusive

600493_10151479441277344_1131942526_n.jpg

That looks cool! :lecture

Wow! Thumbs up to all those who said Campy Cap would be a Toys Fair Exclusive.

I think it will either be a Chitauri, Arkham Asylum Batman or they might do another Spiderman release...maybe Green Goblin???

i was hopeing they would be new things we had not previewed before......like maybe MARIA HILL! but guess not. my vote for the next 2 is for Banner and Elizabeth shaw. but i could see Blake being one.......cause idk if they will do 2 or 3 from the same brand. last year was DC,marvel, etc (angelica) so maybe blake and elizabeth shaw???? oh heck...who knows....they just need to preview a 1/6th walking dead ...lol hottoys would nail that!

:sleep Gwen Stacy or Mystique would be MUCH better

Right, because a female character that would complement diverse lines that each have 9+ unique characters (Iron Man/Avengers) is somehow a worse decision than releasing a character that complements a line that still hasn't had a figure released (Amazing Spider-Man) or just got it's first figure (X3).

Would that be the Mystique from the first 3 X-Men films or from XM:FC?
If it is from XM:FC, I'm not interested. Unless HT can develop a seamless body, doing a nude Mystique with seams everywhere will not work for me either.

All those visible seams is the reason I have zero interest in Hulk.

Back