Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got two Predators and Jake Sully, you hardly notice the seams but even if you do, It's a figure afterall

Right, because a female character that would complement diverse lines that each have 9+ unique characters (Iron Man/Avengers) is somehow a worse decision than releasing a character that complements a line that still hasn't had a figure released (Amazing Spider-Man) or just got it's first figure (X3).

By your logic they shouldn't do Faora because the line only has one figure that hasn't released and there are other characters from already serviced lines to add figures to, to compliment them.

No, my logic is that if you are going to market female characters as convention exclusives, it is better business to release characters for lines that are a proven success with multiple sold-out figures (Iron Man or Avengers) than to release characters for lines that aren't proven or have limited figures in development (ASM or X-Men....Pirates of the Caribbean: OST :) ).

I think with the first announcement being a Marvel character, we won't see a second. (I'm bummed because I really wanted Race Suit Tony or Iron Whiplash :()

DC Figure will probably be either Gordon, Blake, or Ras.

Third figure I'm guessing will be either from the Predator line or Terminator line.

If they are doing Banner as a con exclusive, then they wouldn't do Maria Hill this year...They usually only do one exclusive for each movie/license they picked for that year. But I am almost certain that they will have to do one for the Avengers...

DC Figure will probably be either Gordon, Blake, or Ras.

I'd love a Ra's figure.

Wheres Banner !??!??

If they are doing Banner as a con exclusive, then they wouldn't do Maria Hill this year...They usually only do one exclusive for each movie/license they picked for that year. But I am almost certain that they will have to do one for the Avengers...

Didn't HT say in an interview that Banner's HS wasn't ready, so he won't be displayed at SDCC? :(

Well the good news is, the next exclusive IS a Nolan Dark Knight figure.

The bad news is, even though the likeness is spot on, it's not likely going to excite many people.

1044458_594113023965033_13711135_n.jpg

The bad news is, even though the likeness is spot on, it's not likely going to excite many people.

This and your sig (and sig description) are the funniest things I have seen in ages :goodpost: :lol

someone of FB is claiming to have inside info that Banner is the next con exclusive. Obviously, no pics or links. Pure speculation I guess.

I would be surprised if Banner is a TF Exclusive, considering Hulk doing so well. Banner would do just fine as a regular MMS, too much $$$ left on the table if they limit it to an exclusive. We shall see.

someone of FB is claiming to have inside info that Banner is the next con exclusive. Obviously, no pics or links. Pure speculation I guess.

OH YOU MEAN THE GUY TYPING IN CAPS?
Yeah he has no proof and the troll is being fed there.
Some one should just start a post about another Dark Knight Con exclusive with no proof or anything
see how many people take it as the truth.

i'm getting two: one for display and one to sprinkle around the garden (i hear it's good for the flowers).

also, i can finally replace my custom!

ashtray_1.jpg

Back