Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailed #1 as so did many
2. Where the F is the Chitari soldier?
3. I got a figure from the same movie. Would have preferred CC though.

Good predictions EXOTICLEX. Didn't really see a lot of GIJoe figs predictions, so even though it's the wrong character good guess though :hi5:

Sideshow always seems to get a buttload of these things. I might get Cap. He's the coolest of the bunch. Too bad I have to fix the flaky shield syndrome on my First Avenger Cap.

yeah the shield is pretty much the only thing I want on these exclusives....that and the BW head sculpt. F that lazy attempt on the Evil Superman. Pathetic. Francis is gettin' upset.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG04pWIUFCQ[/ame]

972213_583842054994427_2004547230_n.jpg

Man HT is ****ing lame

in a couple weeks ill be done my IM (mk 7 comes and diecast is gonna bomb) no new nolan Batman stuff... and 1 predator a year, saving sooo much money

Yeah was really hoping for some better reveals. Unless there's more than just these three the Toy Fair Exclusives this year seem pretty lame. The Evil Superman seems like a pretty lazy release as it barely looks different from the regular figure. Just has a new base on the head sculpt has a bit of a five o clock shadow.

As someone else pointed out though, HT have been doing that with Iron Men for years now. They'll do straight up "repaints" whenever it makes sense.

Yep, what a relief, passing on all these, wonder what kind of accessories Superman is going to have, a six pack of beer and bottle of whiskey, if I recall correctly he gets drunk and then becomes evil..

Haha, that moment you feel relived that they're not releasing any high-wanted figures.

The exclusives are a bit underwhelming this year. Surprised there are no holy ****! must haves this year. The Evil Superman one would be cool with a business suit Clark as a 2 pack. If it's really The 15th Anniversary maybe they will have more exclusives later in the year like the Billie Jean & Batman Demon& Scarecrow exclusives from a couple years back.

Back