Oldboy Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I don't necessarily have a lot of faith in Spike Lee (although I really liked Malcolm X and Inside Man), I do in Brolin and Copley. Been many years since i've seen the original, but I remember actually enjoying Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and Lady Vengeance more than Oldboy.

Saw it yesterday, Its a good movie by itself if you havnt seen the original.But when compared together, the original version is still the Masterpiece... The famous one shot fight scene is wayyyyy better in the original,in this one it felt fake and too choregraphed..I like the ending of the Korean version better also....Altough Spike Lee's version has the sublime Elisabeth Olsen and her beautiful pink nipples.
Brolin is his usual self,Solid.

movie-odyssey-presents-oldboy-copy.jpg

Saw it yesterday, Its a good movie by itself if you havnt seen the original.But when compared together, the original version is still the Masterpiece... The famous one shot fight scene is wayyyyy better in the original,in this one it felt fake and too choregraphed..I like the ending of the Korean version better also....Altough Spike Lee's version has the sublime Elisabeth Olsen and her beautiful pink nipples.
Brolin is his usual self,Solid.

I don't plan on seeing the remake, but I do enjoy Josh Brolin a lot. The original is still has some of the best "WTF" moments I've ever seen.

Back