Official Star Trek OS 1/6 figures petition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CF, these are, as stated, prototypes. The bodies are not the ones that will be used.
Yes, there is still hope they will be made. Stay tuned!!

I've said this before on this thread, but if you've seen the Lost in Space figures this company produced, you know that the final product will be top notch. The clothing on those figures doesn't even look 1/6, it looks like full sized actor's costumes somehow got miniturized and put on action figures.

Man I do hope they make it... it would really be shame to lose such cool headsculpts.

A bit OT: Anyone know of any updates about that Pickard figure GG showed awhile back?

Ok, you guys really want these?
Really, REALLY want these?
Then I urge you to all email this address:
[email protected]
It is my understanding that this is the guy who needs to be convinced that 1:6 Trek needs to happen.
Please, email him. Have everyone you know email him. Only in showing significant numbers of interest can we see these Star Trek figures hit our collections.
Thanks!

Just a friendly note from DST that any product requests such as this should be sent to [email protected]. Sending these emails directly to one employee will not help your cause, and if anything might actually hurt it.

Ironman1188, drop me a line if you have any questions at all.

Matt,
I pm'd you thru the OSW site. You can email me direct if you'd like. I posted that email as that was what Diamond gave me for inquiring about new products getting made.

Sorry Matt, and welcome to the board... it would be great to have you as a contributing member here!

C'mon!! Let's keep this afloat. Please email either, or both addys and demand that the pot of gold they sit upon be refined!!
I don't know this "DSTMatt" I pm'd him twice and have not heard back from either. His invitation to email him is void as emailing thru the forum is disabled. He may be true, he may just be a monkey wrench to muck up the works.

Back