Official Star Trek OS 1/6 figures petition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this while looking at another message board. The sculptors who did the Star Trek prototypes have posted up some pictures of the heads on their web site. I met them at the Orlando Megacon earlier this year. They were saying that they hope to get an oppertunity to rework a few of the sculpts if they go into production as they had to rush them out.

https://www.joyandtomstudios.com/portraits1.html

Ok, its a new week and time for a real Trek treat. As far as I know this one hasn't been seen before.
Enjoy!!
SFM-trekprototypes02.jpg

SFM-trekprototypes010.jpg

SFM-trekprototypes05.jpg

SFM-trekprototypes04.jpg

SFM-trekprototypes03.jpg

Wow, those painted Star Trek original crew and the Orion slave girl look incredible! :monkey5

I hope and pray that they are granted the license approval to make the 1/6 scale figures! I would definitely buy ALL of them without question! :D

Yeah, it'd be VERY tempting not to turn that Yvonne Craig slave girl into Batgirl from the Batman TV series! I'd have to buy an extra one to do that.

Man,those headsculpts are really fantastic... Kirk looks a smidge young, but aside from that outstanding. Although I have to agree with CF about the clothes... most are good, but I'd love to see the main uniforms in a less fuzzy material, maybe a thin synthetic fabric would look better.

Hey Ironman, so is it a definite these won't be produced, or is there still a glimmer of hope?

Last edited:
Back