Official Star Trek OS 1/6 figures petition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I want to get those Diamond Select reissue of the Megos! Especially a Chekov and Sulu since Mego never made them. I have an original set of the TOS crew from Mego. It's one of my prized parts of my entire toy collection! All of them are loose but complete. Kirk, Spock, Scotty, McCoy, Uhura, and the Klingon. All of the ones I used to have as a child. Awesome! It's great to have a piece of my childhood back with me now.

I posted interest on another forum quite some time ago in hopes of seeing this off the ground, and I'm still looking forward to seeing what might be able to happen with this.

there has to be a Kirk and Spock MIRROR,MIRROR episode two-pack-

STMirrorMirror.jpg

Why? Why can't these get made? Growing up in the sixties I had GI Joe (the original 1/6th scale) and Johnny West figures. While I enjoyed the hell out of those, what I really wanted was 12 inch figures from my favorite shows. Top of the list was Star Trek and the Adam West Batman series. At the rate things are going it looks like Batman figures could become a reality before these ST figures get made. I believe a Spock Mirror Mirror prototype has already been sculpted. I'm in for any and all of these, if they ever happen. When I look at all the junk being offered by Diamond Select, I can't understand why they wouldn't jump all over this. Then I look at thier Jack Bauer and Stargate 12 inch offerings. Maybe they don't want to make any money or make collectors happy?

The last I heard, the understanding I walked away with was that, DS wanted to concentrate on their crappy 1:4 scale versions, not the 1:6 works of art that fans could really get into and add to their already existing 1:6 collections.

The last I heard, the understanding I walked away with was that, DS wanted to concentrate on their crappy 1:4 scale versions, not the 1:6 works of art that fans could really get into and add to their already existing 1:6 collections.

Typical incomprehensible corporate decision.

Abake, my friend, I'm with you to the end. I actually spoke with the makers late last week. We're not sunk yet.
However, I would advise anyone who wants to see quality 1:6 Trek figures to continue to email the addys posted earlier in this thread. tell them that you don't want ^^^^ty looking 1:4 scale Trek that don't come close to resembling the characters we love and that you'd buy the whole set of Trek if done well in 1:6. And we KNOW they can be done extremely well in 1:6.

These are the emails that I had:
[email protected]

[email protected].

Now please recall, that "DSTMatt" posted that the 1st one wasn't the right address and might actually hurt the hopes. I wrote him twice, as per his suggestion, and got NO reply. That having been said, I'd still write to BOTH.
If they are pushing that 1:4 scale crap at us then they need to know that we want quality, 1:6 figures.

Back