Official Star Trek OS 1/6 figures petition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they're big "suits". Idiots! :confused: They have no clue that Sideshow or Hot Toys can do incredible work and make some astounding 1:6 scale Star Trek figures. Maybe Playmates has greatly improved by now, but I doubt it.

Last I heard DST's license included 12" figures. They just don't make any.

Which is the reason I urged evryone to email the addresses provided earlier in this thread to try and convince them to go into production with the SFM Trek prototypes. There are new Trek figures from the new film forthcoming from Playmates though. :censored

Looks like GG is picking up the 12" Star Trek line... this was mentioned in another thread. But not sure if its for all Trek, or just certain.

I do hope this means we'll at least get to own that kickass Pickard :rock

wow thats amazing. I do think the pips need work tho. Count me as someone else who wants Star Trek 1/6th figures, tho for me, Its DS9 or nothing. :rock :rock :rock

I was wondering if we shouldn't start looking to do this ourselves... maybe with the help of Sovereign Studios or someone else with the talent to sew suits and sculpt the heads.
I feel this has gone down the drain.

So what's the word with GG? They have only shown the Pickard for the last 2 shows... do they have the license to make more, or is that gonna be it?

And are they actually going to release it?

Back