Official Star Trek OS 1/6 figures petition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF kind of world do we live in that these TOS prototypes don't get produced, but we are offered several different lines of @$$ from Diamond? Didn't like the Megos when they first came out, still don't like them now. The 1/4 scale Kirk looks like an amatuer custom job, and the bust are blah. Makes you wonder what they are smokin over there.

Yeah, I agree about the taunting. That Capt. Picard looks great! I have an old Playmates 12" Picard, but this one is so much better. I would definitely buy it! :D

Has this initiative died?

Man, I so wanted to see quality 1/6 figures of the original series made!
On the other hand, maybe it's just as well, my budget is straining at the moment anyway!

Has this initiative died?

Man, I so wanted to see quality 1/6 figures of the original series made!
On the other hand, maybe it's just as well, my budget is straining at the moment anyway!

As fate would have it I was just looking to revive this thread with an update. I spoke with the maker of those TOS Trek figures and they are most definitely NOT dead yet. More to come as soon as I have it available. And, on their behalf, thanks for the support all of you have shown towards wanting this line made.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Iroman... it still blows my mind that no company has wanted to make 1/6 TOS figures, it seems like a no-brainer to me.

As fate would have it i was just looking to revive this thread with an update. I spoke with the maker of those TOS Trek figures and they are most definitely NOT dead yet. More to coome as soon as I have it available. And, on their behalf, thanks for the support all of you have shown towards wanting this line made.

The maker being SF Metropolis?

The maker being SF Metropolis?

Yes. As far as I know the only folks now, or that have been, pursuing any Star Trek:TOS figures in 1:6 are SFM. I can't think of anyone that could do a better job on the sculpts than those that SFM already has.

I thought I would post my Star Trek TOS series collection here:

IMG_3469a.jpg
IMG_3470a.jpg

Also, has anyone else seen the new Diamond Select retro figure "Gorn"?

He looks awesome! These figures are great tributes to Mego's original series. The Gorn is a Huge improvement, and Checkov, and Sulu are great additions.

Okay, just checked him out... pure awesome!!! I haven't really gotten into these figures, but the Gorn is a must-have! He's my favorite Trek alien, and the Arena's my favorite episode!

dstgorn03.jpg

Back