Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 days ago, I went to toy hunters HK. Jack and classic preadator already sold out along with nolan. I went to toyzone causewaybay, but the price is WOW! And I still couldn't find jack in there... It's weird that I'm in HK and can't even buy this figure.

There are many available in Yahoo Auction HK.

This is the 2 small simple pegs that I used to hold up the Jack Sparrow Flag...hope this helps and my initial attempt failed as my flag came crumbling down after I have re-adjusted the pegs too many times and it lost it's holding grip.

Cheers for the info.. I'll have to keep an eye out for those pegs now, I've seen similar but they were white. The clear ones could have so many uses..

My seller finally got Jack in stock :yess:
Unfortunately, he said the box was damaged and he was gonna send it back and get another but I told him to just send it b/c I cant honestly wait any longer for this guy and I usually just stock the boxes in my closet anyway just as long as the figure isn't damaged. :huh

I've decided to pass on this figure. I don't feel its on par with HT's Indiana Jones effort.

j/k

But for crap sake, my retailer is still waiting to receive. This SUCKS!

They are not the same. The bridge of the nose on the smiling sculpt is thinner and straighter than the non-smiling sculpt. Put them side by side and you will see the difference. It's still great but not as perfect. The nose is pointier and has a slight dip at the tip making it look more angular. The regular sculpt is perfect Depp.
:dunno

photocopy-1.jpg

photo-32.jpg

because the regular is the same of todd' sculpt :wink1:

Arriving friday :yess: you guys have no idea how unbelievably excited I am for thos fig. So glad i didnt pass like I almost did. Up next is classic pred :-D

I called CornerStoreComics/AmazingToys because they only received partial shipment. They're confident they can fill my order sooo... I'm just going to have to be patient.

Im getting jack next week, and its so hard to decide whether i want him with his coat and hat on or without.

This figure has so many options for display.

:gah:

I'm feeling uninspired with this figure. :(

It's the best figure I own, but I still haven't made time to seriously play with him. I get why those who aren't head-over-heals for the character passed on him.

I know once I get into really futzing/posing him I'll fall in love more, but right now I'm a bit meh.

I'm feeling uninspired with this figure. :(

It's the best figure I own, but I still haven't made time to seriously play with him. I get why those who aren't head-over-heals for the character passed on him.

I know once I get into really futzing/posing him I'll fall in love more, but right now I'm a bit meh.

i get you Mag. I don't even have the figure in hand yet and I feel meh about it. but Like you, I hope that once i play with it a bit when he's in hand, I think/hope I'll like him more. The feeling kind of sucks since I'm a huge Depp fan.

i get you Mag. I don't even have the figure in hand yet and I feel meh about it. but Like you, I hope that once i play with it a bit when he's in hand, I think/hope I'll like him more. The feeling kind of sucks since I'm a huge Depp fan.

Indeed.

Ya know it's funny, I get more excited about this figure when I think about him sharing a shelf with future HT Depp releases like Edward Scissorhands...

If you're buying this figure because you're a Jack Sparrow fan, then you'll be overjoyed when you receive this figure.

If you're buying this figure just because it's impressive looking, you'll probably be dissappointed, it's impressive sure, but if that's all you're getting it for, photos on here can be enough to give you a fix of his quality without having to spend money.

Back