Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know!

Toys2 always ships before sideshow.

I was pretty surprised, that sideshow will ship jack december 5 and toys2 mid december.

Yea, I find that odd as well...doesn't make a difference to me anyways, I told Eric to hold off on shipping for me until after Christmas because I'm getting two :D

Wouldn't they have sculpted new hands for this release?

Anyway, here's a quick pic. Can't shoot this today..
A lot of Sparrow goodness here..

DSC04532.jpg

Hey anyone else order any of those Pirate Kits from Witekite? I sent payment a week ago as of today and I havent heard from him or anything. Ive sent him a couple PMs too, but still nothing. Anyone else order too?

Rory got his.

Hey anyone else order any of those Pirate Kits from Witekite? I sent payment a week ago as of today and I havent heard from him or anything. Ive sent him a couple PMs too, but still nothing. Anyone else order too?

Me too and yeah I was beginning to worry!

Um ..did you not read his latest update?:dunno

Yeah, I figured (she?) was busy. I really don't mind waiting past the holidays.

Oh and a BIG shout out to Rory because if he hadn't put those pics up with his kit from witekite, I would've probably missed the boat completely. Thanks again dude!

Just ordered this even though Ive never really watched any of the movies!:horror
The figure just looks way too cool to pass. Time to watch those movies!:lol

Back