Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel are always over your shoulder:rotfl
IMG_9323.jpg

I am loving everyone's photos!! I just like seeing different ways you all pose him. I'm not that creative so mine wont look that great. But, I will at least add my pic to this thread when he's mine.

Cheers! - I chose to use the Medi coat because I think it hangs more naturally and is more acurate in colour to the film. I do like the HT coat though and I will probably swap back at some point.

Edit: here's the pic I used for reference

That pick shows a brown fringe around the buttons on the sleeves. Your medi coat has white. Seems like HT is more accurate if that's the screen cap you're using.

The overall look of the coat is more accurate in terms of colour and shape; it also hangs a lot better becuase it doesn't use as many wires built into the coat as HT does.

Edit: just found this pic which suggests they can look different colours under different lighting. This picture matches the Medi coat more.

Last edited:
The hair looks a little frazzled, but it's still an undeniably great mod by someone with some serious talent. :rock

Just been warned that the scourge of the seven seas The Black Pearl has dropped anchor in the UK & that a terrible pirate named Cap'n Jack Sparrow will be disembarking to pillage & Plunder the fair county of Essex from Wednesday this week.

I advise people to lock their doors & bar their windows there's no telling what he might do :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pics as soon as I see him peeps ;)

Can't wait :yess:

Neil

Just been warned that the scourge of the seven seas The Black Pearl has dropped anchor in the UK & that a terrible pirate named Cap'n Jack Sparrow will be disembarking to pillage & Plunder the fair county of Essex from Wednesday this week.

I advise people to lock their doors & bar their windows there's no telling what he might do :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pics as soon as I see him peeps ;)

Can't wait :yess:

Neil

Awesome!!! Be sure to let us know how much you love him!

Back