Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I haven't seen any of the movies and I ordered. When a figure looks that good, you do not pass it up.

Hey, I haven't seen any of the movies and I ordered. When a figure looks that good, you do not pass it up.

Same here. I haven't seen the movies but have ordered this fig. The Depp likeness is far too good to pass up. Plus, he comes with all those cool accessories. :yess:

I think I'm gonna have to cancel this or Cap cause the payments are within a day of each other and don't think I can afford it.

So it looks like Cap is getting the axe being there will be many versions of him.

I think I'm gonna have to cancel this or Cap cause the payments are within a day of each other and don't think I can afford it.

So it looks like Cap is getting the axe being there will be many versions of him.

Yeah and don't worry, they are going to do another Cap from Avengers.

He's HERE!!!!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

TNT delivered him to my office at about 9:40 this morning.

He's sat all snug in his cardboard prison till I get home from work tonight.

Had a great service from The Good The Bad & The Robots...arrived with them yesterday & delivered to me less than 24hrs later, absolutely tip top :clap:clap

Can't wait to see him later.

Will get pics up as soon as I can.

Neil

He's HERE!!!!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

TNT delivered him to my office at about 9:40 this morning.

He's sat all snug in his cardboard prison till I get home from work tonight.

Had a great service from The Good The Bad & The Robots...arrived with them yesterday & delivered to me less than 24hrs later, absolutely tip top :clap:clap

Can't wait to see him later.

Will get pics up as soon as I can.

Neil
Congrats! :hi5:

I can't wait to get mine. I might get him before the end of this week or early next week. :yess:

Congrats! :hi5:

I can't wait to get mine. I might get him before the end of this week or early next week. :yess:

Thanks buddy :1-1:

Hope your one turns up next week for you.

I had a quick peek a few minutes ago at work & he looks amazing.
Really can't wait to get him free & have a play tonight.

I was actually pretty lucky & as an extra I got one of the bags that you get as well.
It's pretty funky & nice little bonus :)

Neil

I was actually pretty lucky & as an extra I got one of the bags that you get as well.
It's pretty funky & nice little bonus :)

Neil
Yeah my dealer is getting me the bag and you're right they are pretty sweet! He got me the Captain America one as well. :rock

Looking forward to seeing your pics. :hi5:

:yess: Received yesterday! :hi5:

6388814599_11052a11a6_b.jpg

:bow :bow :bow One of the best HT figures and the best DX so far! :bow :bow :bow

Congrats :rock

Shame you didn't fold the bag out so i could see what it looks like. :(

I know!

Toys2 always ships before sideshow.

I was pretty surprised, that sideshow will ship jack december 5 and toys2 mid december.

With transit time and holiday delays, I dont think this will be in my hands until the new year :(

Back