Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats my friend :duff
Pics, pics and pics

Mine is still on preorder since april 18 from Angoltz. :tap

Thank you master! is a spectacular figure, the jump in quality from previous versions is brutal... the wait worthwhile. Have you tried to send an e-mail if they know when they come in stock? It may come before the end of the month.

When I have placed the figure and exposed, I will make some photos ;)

ENHORABUENA Dieguito!!! :rock

Did you order from an Asian dealer?

Muchas gracias Joseph!!!

Yes, it is from an Asian seller ;)

Photo1219.jpg

Photo1212.jpg

Photo1220.jpg

Photo1216-1.jpg

Photo1212.jpg

12081.jpg

Photo1215-1.jpg

Hey guys finally got home from work & have settled down for the evening so I've had a little fiddle & I have some very bad quick pics...

DSC_0317-1.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0341-1.jpg

DSC_0330-1.jpg

DSC_0335-1.jpg

DSC_0336-1.jpg

DSC_0337-1.jpg

DSC_0338-1.jpg

DSC_0340-1.jpg

I've seen it said SO many times but pictures really really don't do this bad boy justice...definitely not my pics anyway...they are pretty bad I'm afraid...I has no skills :( lol

Better pics at the weekend when I have some proper time to tinker & pose him properly.

He feels amazing though, the fabric of his outfit is stunning & it's so close to the film it's almost like you've shrunk him & pulled him from the negatives lol

You really really need this figure in your life.

Neil

Why is everyone getting a pirates bag?

Why is Jack's coat red?

Why don't I have mine yet?

Lol in order...

I got lucky :yess::yess:

It's not, it's definitely more Brown...it's my terrible photography skills that make it look red

I wish I knew...now I have him I feel your pain of not having him in your life :lol:lol

To be perfectly honest, I think Jack might say 'Me Gusta' to Cap and Thor making out, as well. I believe Depp's intention was that Jack swings both way. Pirates can't be picky out on the high seas.

Has anyone getting the regular edition gotten a notice from Sideshow, I'm getting the telescope version and got one but I don't know if regular version folks got notices, maybe those are coming later.

Has anyone getting the regular edition gotten a notice from Sideshow, I'm getting the telescope version and got one but I don't know if regular version folks got notices, maybe those are coming later.

I have the reg on order, but have not gotten any notice as yet.

To be perfectly honest, I think Jack might say 'Me Gusta' to Cap and Thor making out, as well. I believe Depp's intention was that Jack swings both way. Pirates can't be picky out on the high seas.

Negative. There's one scene in particular that show's Jack does NOT swing both ways. In Dead Man's Chest when Elizabeth is dressed like a MAN says:

Jack Sparrow: [with his back to Elizabeth, thinking that she is a man] Come to join my crew, lad? Welcome aboard!
Elizabeth Swann: I'm here to find the man I love.
Jack Sparrow:[startled] I'm deeply flattered, son, but my first and only love is the sea.
Elizabeth Swann: Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow.
Jack Sparrow: [turning around] Elizabeth!
[to Gibbs]
Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum.

Watching him you can tell he does not swing both ways. Its at least enough for me to tell he doesnt anyways. :lecture

Back