Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I personally don't own the figure, but judging by pictures, it seems as though it brings the sculpt as a whole down a little bit. It'd definitely look better without IMO.

Just finished watching the finale of Smallville, it was awesome ! So I took my 2 in 1 Superman and re-posed him. I was trying to go for a running pose and this is how it turned out...might try and make it look more realistic with the pose:

34j9es0.jpg

I thought the Finale was amazing and that pose and picture is FANTASTIC!!! Great work! Hopefully we get a finale figure down the road! :pray:

That looks really nice.

If anyone is looking to get rid of their 2 in 1 superman then pm me. I'm looking to buy one.

Last edited:
In light of the new Superman body made for the Christopher Reeve. I think once it is release, I might get a pieced out CR body to update my 2in1 Routh figure. I've always hated the TT for this figure to Slim.

I thought of that aswell. Could it be done though? How would you remove the suit without ____ing it up plus it could simply be the case that it wouldn't fit the new Superman body.

Looks real good. Where did you get excess cloth from the cape??

Yes, I cut on both side of the cape (meaning to reduced the width of the cape, not the length ). I roughly drew the size & shape that I need. It's my first attempt to make this tiny pant, some pulling & stiching along the way. I cracked my mind many times, but I'm quite enjoy during the making. At the end, the outcome looks satisfied to me.:yess:

If you intend to do this, I suggest you look for a skilled tailor.

Hi guys,

I just took my 2-in-1 Superman figure out of storage and found that there are some red stains (from the cape) on some parts on front (thigh) and back of the suit. I believe the red dye has bled onto the blue parts.

Had the cape wrapped around the figure in the box, thinking it would "protect" the figure. How wrong I was!

Don't have pics take yet but will try to snap some when I have the time.

Any ideas how to remove the red stains? Thanks.

This is also a warning to anyone who might have this figure.

I thought of that aswell. Could it be done though? How would you remove the suit without ____ing it up plus it could simply be the case that it wouldn't fit the new Superman body.

It can be done. The top and bottom pieces are sewn together like if a shirt and pants were sown together. Just undo the stiching a the waist and replace the body and stich it back. Or use small drops of fabric glue. I was thinking of doing this if I can get my hands on the modified TT Advanced that the new Spidey is on. It would be perfect for this figure especially since Routh had some pretty big thighs in the movie. the extra bicep muscle will be good as well

superman-4-b.jpg

You will travel far, my little Kal-El, but we will never leave you
even in the face of our deaths.
You will make my strength your own.
You will see my life through your eyes,
as your life will be seen through mine.
The son becomes the father.
And the father, the son.

superman.jpg

this is a great shot, Remy!

i really want to get me a TTA to put on this guy and cut off that extra bit of "neck" at the bottom of the headsculpt.

Thx man. Was curious myself, and was tempted to switch out the body with something else. But honestly, with the ones I've seen though who switched out the body, I wasnt too impressed. It made him too bulky. I think the problem is the outfit is custom tailored to fit the old body and its way too tight to fit into the new ones.
I thought the Royce, Wolverine body would look cool with it and I could have sworn someone used that and it still didnt look good. So for now, I'm quite happy with this one.

Thx man. Was curious myself, and was tempted to switch out the body with something else. But honestly, with the ones I've seen though who switched out the body, I wasnt too impressed. It made him too bulky. I think the problem is the outfit is custom tailored to fit the old body and its way too tight to fit into the new ones.
I thought the Royce, Wolverine body would look cool with it and I could have sworn someone used that and it still didnt look good. So for now, I'm quite happy with this one.

Yea I see what you mea. I would preferably like to get the new modded TTA spider-man body to put on this guy to see how it would fit but i doubt you can find that body parted out

Back