Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I made it around to Eventide Island in Zelda. That was an interesting experience.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I made it around to Eventide Island in Zelda. That was an interesting experience.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really enjoyed that mission.
The flying through the rings mini-game after you complete the mission is awesome!
There's a little bit of everything in this game. :rock

That's going to be really popular with kids

It really will! I can't wait to get this for my kid unless of course................

Nintendo does its usual Nintendo thing and releases only 100 of these things and scalpers get them all. But I am really, really impressed with this.

It's different. I'll give them credit for that. It's not my thing (and obviously aimed at kids), but I hope it's successful.

Got the email for the LABO concept.
I think it's a great idea even though it doesn't appeal to me.
Nintendo has to price this carefully. Cardboard and rubber bands do not last very long when using them the way they were demonstrating in the vid. LOL!

It really will! I can't wait to get this for my kid unless of course................

Nintendo does its usual Nintendo thing and releases only 100 of these things and scalpers get them all. But I am really, really impressed with this.

How Nintendo can't produce enough silly cardboards?

It's a little on the expensive side--should probably be about $20 cheaper, if your considering that the cardboard is probably very cheap to produce, like a few dollars and then the game itself is probably not as expensive to develop as their other games.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mixed feelings about that one. I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I ended up there later in the game and not with 4 hearts. I discovered lightening storms here for the first time. That was a bit maddening. Had the whole thing almost finished but took a shortcut through the woods and got run over dead by a retarded treasure chest shrub that I couldnt even see. The game screwed me over twice while fighting the Hinox using stasis to hit things into him and run away. The second time I hit boulders into him on the bottom then I climbed the hill while he ran around to the top. I waited at the top and hit the second boulder into him then glided down and waited, rinse and repeat. He had a sliver of health left and then he disappeared. Couldnt find him in the valley, and not on the hill. So I run to the top of the hill and look down and he’s already asleep and with full health... after I destroyed all my weapons. I was so pissed.

I tried fighting him on my daughter’s game and we didn’t have as much luck. We found out about that annoying health thing when he walked off and went back to sleep while we were trying to come up with plan B. That full health spawn was uncalled for. :lol

What is this? a sudden wave of nostalgia swept over him late at night under the gentle glow of his hdtv...

FB2AF37F-E24D-4AF6-A6CE-F9FDDBE0EAB1.jpeg

cmon eternal champions and darkstalkers!

Back