Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
South Park - The Fractured But Whole!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!

April 24th.

No mention of The Stick of Truth tho... : /

Breath of the Wild Link in Smash bros!!!

IMG_1088.jpg

That reaction was CRAZY!!!

Is there a video of the Twilight Princess reaction?? I got to see that one now.

I know they usually use the most recent Link, but that's disappointing for me. BotW Link didn't really feel like Link to me, probably due to the lack of the Green Tunic. Unless you want to clear all the shrines.

I hear ya. I love BOTW Link though. I found it to be a nice change/update. It didn't bother me in the game much either because I had all the Zelda Amiibo so I had access to all the variations on the classic green. I ended up using the climbing outfit the most in that game anyway :lol

I'm sure for Smash, they'll have an option for a classic outfit, or maybe BOTW will be another addition to the alternate Links along with Toon Link. However, instead of just being a clone like Toon BOTW could be entirely unique. With all his sheikah slate tech he could have a vastly different move set.

I hear ya. I love BOTW Link though. I found it to be a nice change/update. It didn't bother me in the game much either because I had all the Zelda Amiibo so I had access to all the variations on the classic green. I ended up using the climbing outfit the most in that game anyway :lol

I'm sure for Smash, they'll have an option for a classic outfit, or maybe BOTW will be another addition to the alternate Links along with Toon Link. However, instead of just being a clone like Toon BOTW could be entirely unique. With all his sheikah slate tech he could have a vastly different move set.

Agreed. They've had two separate Links since Brawl so, at this juncture, I don't see why Nintendo can't add a third.

I'm terrible at these games but I'll probably end up buying the new Smash on impulse, just like I did the Wii U version.

That Nintendo Direct was surprisingly good, by the way. South Park and Crash on a Nintendo console? I never thought I'd see the day.

Agreed. They've had two separate Links since Brawl so, at this juncture, I don't see why Nintendo can't add a third.

I'm terrible at these games but I'll probably end up buying the new Smash on impulse, just like I did the Wii U version.

That Nintendo Direct was surprisingly good, by the way. South Park and Crash on a Nintendo console? I never thought I'd see the day.

Hearing that super positive, happy narrator from the direct, talk about South Park and say; "The fractured but whole" was a treat for sure :lol

Actually been 2 Links since Melee with Young Link.

friend brought over his Switch for a little bit last night, wasn't too impressed.

friend brought over his Switch for a little bit last night, wasn't too impressed.

depends on the games. zeldas definitley the best and its been sucking my life away. Not too much else atm for me, Mario Cart is a blast with fam and friends, but Nintendo has always been slow to release good titles. I think the best thing about the system is the ease of starting it up and playing it whenever and wherever. You can play it while others are watching tv. You can go outside and play it. Its as easy as flipping on your iPhone.

Back